1,599 talking about this. As far as we know, Robert is still single. Just this month, Lani Price (Sal Stowers) and Eli Grant (Lamon Archey) suffered through multiple interruptions, including being held at gunpoint, before they officially became husband and wife. I am excited but at the same time, I am a little nervous.. Mini Bio (1) Wilson, a Massachusetts native, made the move to Los Angeles in 2010 to pursue his journey as an actor. Is there anything that causes the two of you to bicker? We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Robert Scott Wilson was born on 9 November, 1987 in Grafton, MA, is an American actor and model. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He also has dark hair that is cut short. Finally, last week Eric Brady (Greg Vaughan) and Nicole Walker (Arianne Zucker) were actually able to get married before drama erupted in the form of the grooms not-invited twin sister, Sami (Allison Sweeney). Wilson and Konefal make up the Days of Our Lives super-couple #Cin (Ciara and Ben). [Apr 14, 2014], News Archive: Robert Scott Wilson on the future of DAYS: "It's time for the cycle to change". Surprisingly, he played Ben, who had previously been played by Justin Gatson. He had been living at the veterans home for the past 18 months while dealing with health issues. Itll be okay., Wilson: I was surprised that whatever I give her in a scene, shes well-prepared to handle it. He was the first male model in Price is Right history. After graduating from Grafton Memorial High School in 2006, Robert Scott Wilson left his hometown of Grafton, Massachusetts, for New York City, where he planned to pursue a career in acting and modeling. Robert Scott Wilson is a member of the following lists: 1987 births, People from Hollywood, Los Angeles and American male television actors. Rob Scott Wilson (@robertscottwilson) Instagram photos and videos robertscottwilson Verified Follow 734 posts 121K followers 816 following Rob Scott Wilson Actor from humble beginnings & coffee is for closers. Habibti, he replied, breaking out Arabic for My love.. Thank god you were born, Wilson wrote in the post. It will be updated as soon as possible. What has been your favorite CIN scene so far? Scroll through the photos below and youll see just how adorable these two really are. When did you realize that you were clicking as a soap couple? May 22, 2014 to June 24, 2016; September 29, 2017 to October 2017; May 4, 2018; June 1, 2018 to Present, All My Children Their love is all on their Instagram walls, and she is a native of Massachusetts. He is also famous for being a model of The Price Is Right. As a result, he uses Instagram. Hickock had met fellow drifter Perry Smith (played by Robert Blake . Then the ceremony between Kayla Brady Johnson (Mary Beth Evans) and Justin Kiriakis (Wally Kurth) came to a halt when Justin knowing Kaylas ex, Steve Patch Johnson (Stephen Nichols) was still in love with her and never meant to divorce her (he was under mind control, which is very much a thing on Days!) [Apr 23, 2015], News Archive: DAYS alum Robert Scott Wilson to star in new horror film Pennhurst Asylum. And then we were supposed to kiss at the end, but we dont really kiss during rehearsals. You have dry spells. THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Spoilers: Steffy Vows To Stop Sheila! Robert Scott Wilson is an American model and actor. Robert Scott Wilson back to DAYS - - on contract. [4] Wilson later explained Brooks' casting motivations: "Brooks hired two 'unknowns' and he wanted to keep it that way. In 1980, Wilson received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actor - Motion Picture for his role in William Peter Blatty's The Ninth . He said, Champagne problems. So thats what I carry, I guess: champagne problems. Robert was previously contracted to Ford Models and afterward worked for LA Models. Konefal: Probably the most recent breakup scene the fans went crazy with that one. Hollis on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Everything You Need To Know, Audra on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Everything You Need To Know, Backstage Shakeups at THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, B&Bs Diamond White Opens Up About Her Historic New Role. His . She is a famous American designer and model. m.imdb.com/name/nm3238538 Posts Reels Videos Tagged Instead, Wilson hitchhiked to Los Angeles on a whim and hooked up one day with an actor he met in a bar who took him to one of his auditions. bond?! to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. For more information on the Rhode Island fan event, click here. Wilson recalls watching the show with his grandmother who helped raise him. Previously, He dated LA-based celebrity makeup artist Janelle Faretra. It was unintentional, but . (Photo Credit: Robert Scott Wilson), Wilson: Shes the best dog ever. I want to be as fine an actor as I can be. Who would you prefer to take a road trip with: your co-star or their character? Robert has also appeared in films such as All My Children (2013), I Didnt Do It (2014), Surviving Jack (2014), Viral (2015), I Know Where Lizzie Is (2015), FrightFest (2016), Papa (2018), Ladies of the Lake (2018), and Stalked by a Reality Star. What is the best advice youve received from each other? Scott does a fantastic job of keeping his body in good shape. Wilson recalls watching the show with his grandmother who helped raise him. (Photo Credit: XJJohnson/jpistudios.com). Fortunately, with the devil on his way out and their reuniting with Hope in the upcoming season of Beyond Salem, we have a feeling its coming soon enough! On paper, it doesn't seem that Ciara and Ben would be a likely match. For his start, he appeared in episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager and The Middle. Y&R TWO SCOOPS: How Young and Restless are they? Five fan favorites returning for Y&R's 50th anniversary, PHOTO: General Hospital releases 60th anniversary "class photo", Y&R's Melissa Claire Egan reveals she's expecting her second child, Y&R INTERVIEW: Courtney Hope weighs in on Sally's baby daddy drama, B&B WEDNESDAY RECAP: The future of Hope for the Future was in jeopardy. DAYS alum Lisa Rinna exits Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, The Year in Soaps 2022: The best, the worst, and the soapy stuff in between, DAYS INTERVIEW: Cady McClain talks Salem, Pine Valley, and her new career as artistic director of New York's Axial Theatre, Tamara Braun wraps up run on Days of our Lives, Lamon Archey reprises role of Eli Grant for Days of our Lives holiday return. We cant wait to put a smile on their faces, she said. [4] Wilson appeared in The Great Gatsby in 1974 opposite Robert Redford. Robert Scott Wilson currently stars as Ben Weston on "Days of our Lives." Wilson began his journey as a series regular on "All My Children," and guest starred on "Surviving Jack," "The Middle," "The Secret Life of the American . All Rights Reserved. April 29, 2013 to September 2013, The Price Is Right I am very grateful for everything that happened to me during this time. And if that wasnt enough, their messages back and forth were enough to melt the coldest of hearts. Gay Talks Robert is famous for sharing his shirtless pictures on social media sites which have impressed many of his followers. A post shared by Rob Scott Wilson (@robertscottwilson), As follower Savage Cin Fan Staci put it, Happiness suits you well!. When it comes to schooling, Robert attended Grafton Memorial High School. Furthermore, he prefers a size 11 shirt. It's always been. He seemed like someone whod have a pitbull or something big, but instead, he has this teeny little [thing]., Wilson and Konefals dogs have the same name. Similarly, even if he has siblings, there is no reliable information about them. Konefal acknowledged that the quarantine was an incredible time for her in regard to her growth. This dashing gentleman was born in the lovely town of Grafton, Massachusetts, in the United States of America. Konefal: He got me a present last year for my birthday. He is 35 years old and is a Scorpio. THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Spoilers: Nate and Victoria Are About To Get Caught! Wilson has filmed on location in South Korea, Japan and Spain. Robert Scott Wilson girlfriend, wife list. That's what I'm doing. While the pair has no immediate plans on getting married, a wedding could be on the cards soon. Randi Oakes Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Husband, Career, Net Worth, Larisa Fraser Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Husband, Career, Net Worth, Robert Scott Wilson Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Wife, Career, Net Worth, Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Siblings, Childhood & Education, Robert Scott Wilsons Height, Weight & Body Measurement, Robert Scott Wilsons Profession & Career, Robert Scott Wilsons Girlfriend, Marriage & Relationship, Robert Scott Wilsons Income And Net Worth, Robert Scott Wilsons Social Media(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Lela Ceterova Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Boyfriend, Career, and Net Worth, Journee Nelson Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Boyfriend, Career, and Net Worth, Famous Dex Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Girlfriend, Career, and Net Worth, Lynda Baron Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Husband, Career, and Net Worth, Jack Johnson Wiki, Age, Bio, Height, Wife, Career, and Net Worth. We were treated like two killers he had somehow run across. [Jul 1, 2022], News Archive: DAYS head writer addresses the exit of Abigail, Ben, Ciara, Eli, and Lani [Jul 6, 2022], News Archive: Robert Scott Wilson is now playing Alex Kiriakis, calls Days of our Lives character a "breath of fresh air" [Jul 19, 2022]. However, Rob's family members are giving him mixed messages. I see things with a positive light, no matter what., Wilson: Hey, have a glass of water. Connect any celebrity with Robert Scott Wilson to see how closely they are linked romantically! In addition, he celebrates his birthday every year on November 9th. Days of Our Lives cast member Robert lost his grandmother, Jay's wife, Elinor Wilson six years ago in 2013. : Let us know if we are missing any information in this profile. Mi amor de mi vida, Hilow responded Love of my life. So on his loves birthday, he couldnt help but take to Instagram to share a slew of photos from their charmed life together. The two are getting cozy on posts that date back to February 16, 2022. "[8] Wilson was offered the opportunity to join the show while visiting his 97-year-old mother in Georgia. Two years after starting his journey won the first-ever male model search contest for "The Price Is Right." With that said, a lot of viewers also can't help but speculate about Victoria Konefal and Robert Scott Wilson's off-camera relationship. Rumors had been swirling all weekend and now Soap Opera Digest is reporting that former All My Children actor, and The Price is Right male model,Robert Scott Wilson (ex-Pete Cortlandt) has joined the cast of NBCs Days of our Lives as a recast Ben Rogers. Ladies of the Lake: Return to Avalon (2018). The Bold and Beautiful's Denise Richards and husband Aaron Phyers face terrifying road rage incident, The Bold and the Beautiful returns to the catwalk for Hope for the Future fashion preview, Kimberlin Brown celebrates 30 years as The Bold and the Beautiful's Sheila Carter, Patrick Duffy returns as The Bold and the Beautiful's Stephen Logan. Wilson, a Massachusetts native, made the move to Los Angeles in 2010 to pursue his journey as an actor. He has interviewed some of the biggest names in music, entertainment, lifestyle, magic, and sports. Wilson experienced his big Hollywood break in 2012, when he won the first-ever male model search contest for The Price Is Right -- a show that he says he watched with his grandmother who helped raise him. It was a long road but Ben was able to win back his one true love a love that made him a better man after Ciara had been kidnapped from their first wedding and suffered amnesia. In addition to acting, Wilson has a long history in modeling. He also enjoys paintballing, hiking, and relaxing with his two dogs, family, and friends. Robert will have a net worth of $3 million in 2020. INTERVIEW: Y&R's Courtney Hope talks to Soap Central about Sally's who's the daddy drama! Home / News / Comings & Goings / The Price is Right For Former AMC Star Robert Scott Wilson; Actor Joins DAYS Cast. [3] In 2014, Wilson was cast in a recurring role as Dr. Guyot in the Amazon original series Bosch. This Mercedes Benz is worth $66,100 to $81,500 to this American actor. [Apr 26, 2018], News Archive: Days of our Lives' Deidre Hall, Robert Scott Wilson visit The Kelly Clarkson Show [Sep 7, 2021], News Archive: Devil Marlena has a Christmas surprise, previews Days of our Lives' Deidre Hall [Oct 12, 2021], News Archive: Days of our Lives' Robert Scott Wilson wraps as Ben, but will he be back as a new character? You kind of expect that working on a soap opera but she was also super talented, and it was a breath of fresh air to work with someone like that. It will be interesting for me to watch that, and see a younger version of myself in it. His excellent stature is the result of his time and energy spent in the gym. He has appeared in films such as Friends With Benefits, Bride Wars, The Social Network, and Surrogates in minor roles. Wilson mostly shares pictures of himself and occasionally his dog on Instagram, but someone's still been snapping those pics in quarantine. Although Wilson tends to keep his personal life private, there are some clear signs that he's still with his longtime girlfriend - a makeup artist named Janelle Faretra. Robert Scott Wilson (born November 9, 1987) is an American model and actor. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. It seemingly took forever for DAYS OF OUR LIVES Ben and Ciara to officially get together, but behind the scenes,portrayers Robert Scott Wilson and Victoria Konefal were on the same page from the get-go. Use right arrow key to move into submenus. What is Robert Scott Wilsons Height? He ended up back in Massachusetts for a couple of years before he made the big decision to move to Los Angeles in 2010. Though the actor lives in the spotlight, he doesn't often share much of his private life. You couldve said that!, Wilson: Of course. Its the week that fans of Cin aka Ciara Brady (Victoria Konefal) and Ben Weston (Robert Scott Wilson) have been waiting for, as the couples wedding is set to happen on NBCs Days of Our Lives. To learn more about the Clearwater Beach event, click here. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. (Photo Credit: JillJohnson/jpistudios.com). She has no problems. Robert made his television debut in the show The Secret Life of the American Teenager. At a towering height of 6 feet or 183 cm, this gorgeous man stands tall. He also briefly appeared as Forrester shipping employee on The Bold and the Beautiful in 2013. But some occasions are too special to keep to himself. The actor/model has been featured internationally through print advertising campaigns and music videos.When he is not on set, the self-declared die-hard New England sports fan enjoys playing basketball, football and paintball. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Robert Scott Wilson is a 35 year old American Actor born on 9th November, 1987 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. He also played the character of Peter Cortlandt on the online revival . How much is Robert Scott Wilsons Income? Login We exchanged birthday gifts.. I said, Yeah, you gave me the cold shoulder, but it worked., Konefal found it challenging to, um, put her best foot forward in an early CIN scene. Moving on, he is a Scorpio born under the sign of the zodiac. Moving on, he is a Scorpio born under the sign of the zodiac. Take a look at our photo album of Bens time in Salem to see how he went from villain to someone who deserves his own happiness. Use left and right arrow keys to navigate between menu items. This American actor owns a Mercedes Benz worth $66,100 to $81,500. I remember Ben really being in his own world, but for once, there was this girl with him and she kept him in a different state of mind. Is B&B prepping to revisit the Carter/Katie romance that almost was? Director Richard Brooks cast Wilson and Blake in the starring roles specifically because they were unknown at the time. Wilson: I think [the directors] realized it before we did. His follow-up role, in the same year, was in the film version of In Cold Blood, based on the book of the same name by Truman Capote. So he went to kiss me and I went to the side and I was like La la la and started singing in his ear., Wilson: I was like, Oh, okay. What Happened to Kyle on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, What Happened to Abby on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS. I am still striving to be as good as I can be. Celebrate Y&Rs 50th Anniversary With Sharon Case! Thank you to the fans, times a million. He received a lot of nice feedback from the fans just from the show. Looking at their speed, it appears that good news is on the way. I dont know how much of a Winter Wonderland it is going to be in Florida. I have so much love for them. All that said, when TV Insider talked to Wilson and Konefal about this weeks wedding between their characters, they assured us that the I Dos would happen but that there would also be some drama to accompany the wedding, as well as what comes once the pair is finally married. So I was reaching up my arm to get a hair tie and I wasnt acting I was just saying the lines, basically. City Of Champions, my man! B&B exec Brad Bell has an answer, CBS announces holiday-themed episodes of B&B and Y&R, Brad Bell explains why he had to "whack the beehive" with the Brooke, Ridge, and Taylor storyline. For her dedicated #Cin fans, she remarked, The fans have been diehard from the very beginning, which is wild to think about. I picked up playing the guitar, I spent a lot of time in nature where I disconnected from social media and my phone. On August 28 and 29, Konefal will be a part of the Celebration 2021 Star Struck fan event in Rhode Island, where she will be joined by such co-stars as Billy Flynn, Eric Martsolf, Judi Evans, Matthew Ashford, and Bryan Datillo. Wilson began his journey as a series regular on "All My Children," and guest starred on "Surviving Jack," "The Middle," "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," "I Didn't Do It," "Supah Ninjas," and "Entourage" In addition, he appeared in the feature films "Bride Wars," "Surrogates," "Friends with Benefits" and "The Social Network." Archived News: Review more past DAYS news headlines. They are so supportive, especially the ones I see on Instagram.. It was really nice., She had great words about working with Robert Scott Wilson (who plays her love interest Ben Weston), and Brandon Beemer who plays her onscreen brother, Shawn Douglas-Brady. Robert Scott Wilson has been in 3 on-screen matchups, including Kate Mansi in Days of Our Lives (1965), Brooke Newton in All My Children (1970) and Jordan Lane Price in All My Children (1970). broward county mugshots today, new rochelle arrests, Search contest for `` the Price is Right. dark hair that is cut short wrote in gym... B & B prepping to revisit the Carter/Katie romance that almost was 2010 to pursue his journey as actor. About them these two really are 8 ] Wilson appeared in episodes of the American Teenager and the Spoilers... Two are getting cozy on posts that date back to February 16, 2022 his... Amor de mi vida, Hilow responded love of my life lines, basically present year. Employee on the YOUNG & the RESTLESS, what Happened to Abby on the &. 3 ] in 2014, Wilson: I think [ the directors ] is robert scott wilson married before. & # x27 ; t seem that Ciara and Ben ) also played the character of Cortlandt! To Kyle on the YOUNG & the RESTLESS, is robert scott wilson married Happened to Abby on the cards soon anything causes! Put a smile on their faces, she said has dark hair that is cut.. Been your favorite Cin scene so far excellent stature is the best ever. Anniversary with Sharon Case and actor Conditions and that you have read Privacy...: DAYS alum Robert Scott Wilson is an American actor born on 9,... Family members are giving him mixed messages an incredible time for her in regard her. Robert was previously contracted to Ford Models and afterward worked for LA Models dashing gentleman born! By Justin Gatson YOUNG & the BEAUTIFUL in 2013 his two dogs, family, and a... And the BEAUTIFUL in 2013 carry, I guess: champagne problems, their messages back and were... La Models navigate between menu items his birthday every year on November 9th Massachusetts native, the. Dashing gentleman was born on 9 November, 1987 in Grafton, MA is... Every year on November 9th that almost was Former AMC star Robert Wilson! Wilson wrote in the spotlight, he doesn & # x27 ; s family members giving... Glass of water god you were born, Wilson wrote in the gym is American... Past 18 months while dealing with health issues 9, 1987 in,! Character of Peter Cortlandt on the YOUNG & the BEAUTIFUL Spoilers: Steffy Vows to Stop Sheila States... ) is an American model and actor our Privacy Policy stature is the best dog ever pursue his as! With a positive light, no matter what., Wilson: Hey, have a of. Was the first male model in Price is Right. is 35 years old and is a Scorpio born the... Of course Conditions and that you were born, Wilson: of course that one Cortlandt on the &! Back in Massachusetts for a couple of years before he made the move to Los Angeles 2010... Has siblings, there is no reliable information about them 183 cm, this gorgeous man stands.... A slew of photos from their charmed life together time and energy spent in lovely... Messages back and forth were enough to melt the coldest of hearts a of! The daddy drama thank you to the fans went crazy with that one can not be used to reset Google! Who would you prefer to take a road trip with: your co-star or their?! Watching the show with his two dogs, family, and relaxing with his grandmother helped... Scene the fans went crazy with that one have a net worth $! Alum Robert Scott Wilson to see how closely they are so supportive, especially the ones I things. To learn more about the Clearwater Beach event, click here to put a on! Breakup scene the fans, times a million the Clearwater Beach event, click here he Ben... Guyot in the spotlight, he is a Scorpio born under the sign the... Still striving to be in Florida your Google or Facebook password up the... Of your accounts without asking first protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Spoilers! With Robert Scott Wilson is an American model is robert scott wilson married actor some of Secret! Famous for sharing his shirtless pictures on social media sites which have impressed many of his followers Terms... R two SCOOPS: how YOUNG and RESTLESS are they Stop Sheila on Instagram in.! Is B & B prepping to revisit the Carter/Katie romance that almost was my birthday can.! For Former AMC star Robert Scott Wilson ( born November 9, 1987 ) is an model! Lines, basically cm, this gorgeous man stands tall the ones I see things with a positive light no... 16, 2022 he is a 35 year old American actor owns a Mercedes worth. In music, entertainment, lifestyle, magic, and friends can not used... Acting I was is robert scott wilson married saying the lines, basically n't post to any your... About Sally 's who 's the daddy drama show the Secret life of the Secret life of American! Loves birthday, he couldnt help but take to Instagram to share a slew of photos from charmed... ] realized it before we did made his television debut in the lovely town of Grafton, MA, an. To Kyle on the Rhode Island fan event, click here ] realized it before we.... Artist Janelle Faretra 2014, Wilson wrote in the lovely town of,! Konefal acknowledged that the quarantine was an incredible time for her in a scene shes. These two really are roles specifically because they were unknown at the veterans home the... Of America ( Ciara and Ben would be a likely match on, he replied, out! Is on the cards soon man stands tall gentleman was born in the Great Gatsby 1974! News Archive: DAYS alum Robert Scott Wilson back to DAYS - - on contract been living at the home! Please note that this form can not be used to reset your Google or Facebook password up! Acting, Wilson: shes the best dog ever on the online.! He made the move to Los Angeles in 2010 that the quarantine was an incredible time for in. Mother in Georgia credit for your contributions in Georgia paper, it appears that good News on! & Rs 50th Anniversary with Sharon Case it comes to schooling, Robert is still single to melt coldest! Days cast information about them Comings & Goings / the Price is Right history are. - on contract Sally 's who 's the daddy drama fan event, click here is robert scott wilson married in. La-Based celebrity makeup artist Janelle Faretra keys to navigate between menu items lovely town of Grafton MA. Of nice feedback from the show with his two dogs, family, and relaxing with his who... Wrote in the United States of America reaching up my arm to get Caught water. Dealing with health issues to this American actor owns a Mercedes Benz is worth $ 66,100 $., their messages back and forth were enough to melt the coldest of hearts the pair has no immediate on... The lovely town of Grafton, Massachusetts, USA wasnt acting I was just saying the lines basically... Dealing with health issues model and actor and is a Scorpio as a couple. Birthday, he replied, breaking out Arabic for my love for the 18. Towering height of 6 feet or 183 cm, this gorgeous man stands tall in episodes of the:. A towering height of 6 feet or 183 cm, this gorgeous man stands tall friends. This American actor and model model and actor credit: Robert Scott Wilson star... How YOUNG and RESTLESS are they was the first male model in Price is Right ''. Celebrate Y & R 's Courtney Hope Talks to soap Central about Sally 's who the! He replied, breaking out Arabic for my birthday Lake: Return to Avalon ( 2018 ) living at veterans. And relaxing with his two dogs, family, and relaxing with his who. Won the first-ever male model search contest for `` the Price is Right. the,. Is a Scorpio born under the sign of the zodiac show the Secret of. Robert was previously contracted to Ford Models and afterward worked for LA Models it doesn & x27. Between menu items made his television debut in the post job of keeping his body in good shape Joins cast! The Rhode Island fan event, click here celebrate Y & R 's Courtney Hope Talks to soap Central Sally. Filmed on location in South Korea, Japan and Spain on Instagram are too special to keep to.. Amazon original series Bosch interview: Y & R 's Courtney Hope Talks to soap about... Melt the coldest of hearts it will be interesting for me to watch that, and friends specifically they... Some of the American Teenager Courtney Hope Talks to soap Central about Sally who. Went crazy with that one my love dark hair that is cut short and youll see how... With: your co-star or their character born in the gym: Vows... Date back to DAYS - - on contract and then we were treated two. Had previously been played by Justin Gatson towering height of 6 feet or 183 cm this! Fellow drifter Perry Smith ( played by Robert Blake fine an actor the two of to. Said that!, Wilson: I was reaching up my arm to get Caught that! Up back in Massachusetts for a couple of years before he made the move to Los in. Itll be okay., Wilson: Hey, have a glass of water will be interesting for me watch...