Career [ edit ] Winston played the part of Cindy, wife of Ben Walton (played by Eric Scott ), in 42 episodes through the last 3 seasons of the series. "If it wasn't a solid case she wouldn't be sitting where she's at.". In August when Darin met with Greg Davis, he was able to get Darin to admit that Darlie was no where near those stairs when he first came down. Later on, as his wife went on trial, he testified in her favor, maintaining that shes innocent and that hed love to start another family with her when theyre together again. The 911 call was placed at 2:31 a.m. on June 6th. Her actions spoke volumes and I don't think it had anything to do with the medication she was on. Many other mementos also went into the casket, from stuffed animals to silver coins, and Coolios rap tune, Gangstas Paradise, which the boys had loved to dance and jump around to, was played during the funeral service. I divorced Darlie so that I can move onbut Ill always love her. With that said, from what we can tell, Darin, still residing in Texas, is in a happy union with Cindy Black. EVEN AFTER THEY KNEW THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER WITNESS WHO SAW DARIN RUN OUT AND MEET WADDELL IN THE FRONT YARD THEY STILL SAT THERE AND DENIED IT. Sometimes she felt like everybody expected too much of her, and there was more. She very well could have been feeling regret, guilt, grief, and depression after murdering her two children. When it was all over in Kerrville, Darin reflected on the trial, the prosecution and the verdicts, and summed up his underlying belief. DARLIE IS HEARD TELLING DARIN TO HURRY 15 SECONDS INTO THE 911 CALL. AS WE GO FURTHER INTO THIS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT I AM GETTING AT. She is probably best known for the role of Rebecca in the soap opera The Young and the Restless, in which she starred in the early . WAS HE OVER AT KARENS AT THIS TIME, OR WAS HE IN THE HOUSE BUSY DOING CPR ON DEVON? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. According to Darlie her and Darin were getting along before the murders, no issues what so ever. A graveside prayer service was arranged. Cindy Routier. She knew Darin was lying when he said he didn't know Damon was injured. ACCORDING TO DARLIE KEE SHE DID AN INTERVIEW ON LEEZA SHOW WHERE ANNOUNCED LOUD AND CLEAR THAT IT WASN'T DARIN WHO FLED THE HOME. I have found out that Darin and Darlie met when she was only 15. WHEN HE WAS CONFRONTED BY DAVIS IN AUGUST DARIN SUDDENLY HAD LOSS OF MEMORY AND CLAIMED HE NEVER RAN OUT AND MET WADDELL IN THE FRONT YARD. On June 6th, 1996, Darlie Routier and her sons Devon and Damon Routier were awaken by the tip of a knife. Their marriage clearly had major issues. Darlie said she told Darin she was tired and told him to go to bed. Darin stood on the lawn of the Kerr County Courthouse, a heartbroken Texas Romeo corralled by TV cameras, silently mouthing, 1*11 see you in heaven, as he looked to where Darlie, his tiny and imprisoned Juliet, wanly waved, not from a balcony but from the window of a second-floor holding cell. Darlie said she was questioned by police and she knew right away they were suspicious of Darin and it was clear everything she said and did was to make sure he was never implicated in the crime. DARIN COULDN'T ADMIT TO THIS BECAUSE HE KNEW HE HAD ALREADY TOLD DARLIE KEE THAT IT WAS THE INTRUDER WHO RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE AND NOT HIM. Herein is part of the problem with this whole saga. She said they talked about some problems they were having and about him selling the boat. Darin Routier. Theyre wrong, he said. Darlie said she wanted to sleep on the couch because she would sleep better because the baby would keep her awake. PDF Darin routier married 18 Evidently Darin and his current wife were dating during high school too. Darin Routier Married Cindy Black Darin Routier, Self: The Last Defense.. 17.05.2014 Evidently Darin and his current wife were dating during high school too. In fact, the whole family does. Darin later changed his story after realizing that he needed an alibi in Darlie. Just one example: There were no stabs that went through the bodies and into the floor. Because if they were working together, they would have had as much time as they wanted to stage a scene, like a struggle. "[The conviction] has ruined their marriage, so we can thank the state for that," she said. "It's not too late, because Darlie's not dead,". I wish there was some evidence that showed otherwise, but if so, where is it? That things were getting to her. HE JUST GOT THROUGH SAYING POLICE CAME IN AND HE RAN UPSTAIRS TO PUT HIS PANTS ON? The actual evidence was enough, that video doesn't show anything. THAT IS BECAUSE DARIN HAS FIRST CLAIMED HE DID SEE DAMON WHEN HE FIRST CAME DOWN, BUT THEN HE LATER DENIED HE EVER SAW DAMON WHEN HE FIRST CAME DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE QUESTIONING HIM AND CALLING HIM OUT ON THAT. THIS HAPPENS 40 SECONDS INTO THAT 911 CALL. Period. They totally believed in her innocence; I don't, so we didn't have much to discuss! I went down stairs to talk to Darlie. I've followed the case ever since it happened, and the Southern Fried True Crime episodes are the best coverage I have ever seen/heard. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A HUGE RED FLAG THEIR WAS SERIOUS PROBLEMS IN THE MARRIAGE. DARIN WAS NOT THERE WITH DEVON BEFORE DARLIE DIALED 911. He tapped his chest. The plan was to release balloons in memory of both boys on the one's birthday at the cemetery. The mother, the in-laws, the sisters, the aunts, the cousins, all of those people whose names start with D, the whole bunch of them. He told me he put a request in for a transfer before the murders and it came through right after the murders. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. Theyre just wrong. The birthday party at the grave was something that I'm sure Darlie wishes never would have happened. The way people show emotion after a death should never be used in trials. Time passed in a blur of images for Darin as the police arrived, the paramedics came with their bulky boxes, and he ran across the street to get help from a neighbor who is a nurse. Darin Routier news, gossip, photos of Darin Routier, biography, Darin Routier girlfriend list 2023. It's just time for him to try to move on and try to find some kind of happiness. It definitely seemed unfair to me. There is video taped by the same station that edited out the parts they didn't want people to see. I've seen it reported differently in different places, but in response to Darlie's statement, Darin either held a pistol to his own head or to hers. She knew when Darin ran over to do that cpr on Devon in front of officer Waddell he knew Devon was gone and he also knew Damon was still alive gasping for air looking around the room. Her face was red and her nose was running- not faked crying. Volume 43 - Jimmy Ray Patterson, Darin Routier, Chris Frosch, Dr. Vincent DiMaio, Dr. Lisa Clayton. Everyone agreed that Darin and Darlie might as well go ahead and get married. We talked a little more about her going to Cancun with some friends across the street. She didn't scream out Karen's name, she clearly screamed out Darin. Evidence In The Darlie Routier Case. KAREN NEAL TESTIFIED THAT SHE DID GO BACK TO THE HOUSE BUT HER SON, DARIN AND HER HUSBAND WERE ALL STOPPED BY THE POLICE. Darlie Routier was charged and convicted for the murder of her then 5 year old son in 1996 and was sent to death row. You are using an out of date browser. Darin Routier said his wife is appealing her conviction. The sound of breaking glass. After 6am Darin was questioned by Detective Patterson and officer Frosch but Patterson did not take any written notes so there is no way to go back now and see exactly when Darin's stories began to change. She sets the knife on the counter and goes back to the hall where she sees blood all over the floor. In fact according to Darlie they were even talking about having another wedding. ON THE 911 CALL DARLIE IS CLEARLY TALKING TO DARIN AND NOT THE OPERATOR WHEN SHE IS SAYING HURRY. I'm wondering where you got this story. And that is where it stands. :dunno: I believe in this case the correct verdict was arrived at very early on. The alleged solemn prayer ceremony was a separate video, taken from police surveillance of the grave. What comes next after Texas school shooting? She also was charged with killing Damon's 6-year-old brother, Devon, but was not tried for the death. So I got in and they threw me out and said they needed to work. Shit , the luminol alone blew any hope of honesty away. She said Darin asked to sleep down stairs with her but she told him no he wouldn't get a good nights sleep. DARLIE WAS NOT GOING TO CANCUN AND THEY DID NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO TAKE THAT EXTENDED FAMILY TRIP DARIN CLAIMED THEY WERE TAKING. DARIN CLAIMS THAT HE STAYED WITH DEVON FOR THE NEXT FOUR MINUTES UNTIL THE OFFICER WAS LET IN BY DARLIE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT THAT DARIN THOUGHT THIS STATEMENT OUT IN GREAT DETAIL BEFORE HE WROTE IT. From then on, nobody could think of Darlie without thinking of that bizarre scene. Darin Routier told The Associated Press that the decision to divorce was mutual and "very difficult," and that he still believes his wife is innocent. The video was linked in a story I was reading. I dont believe it was the main reason for all of them to convict, they did so mostly on the physical evidence. The autopsy pictures, which are on the record, clearly show no wounds going all the way through the boys' bodies. They could afford it; years of hard work had paid off. The Munoz interview became the hallmark of the case. The couple spent the newfound money - as much as $500,000 a year - on a Jaguar, cabin-cruiser, vacations and an upscale home replete with a fountain in the front yard and hot tub in back. DARIN RAN DOWN THE STAIRS, HE CLAIMED HE DIDN'T KNOW DARLIE OR DAMON WERE HURT? and I gave her a kiss goodnight. Enter a Name & Find Anyone! Volume 44 - Darlie Routier, Lloyd Harrel. I blew 5 or 6 times and held my hand over the holes on his chest. So then they asked me questions (fire dept) (SS# + address +name) and I asked what hospital and no one knew. When Routier was a teenager, she relocated to Lubbock with her mother and stepfather Robbie Kee. No outside killer in the history of crime has ever bothered to clean up a crime scene, especially with one of the intended victims (Darlie) standing in the same room looking over. Darlie said Darin came down the stairs and ran over to Devon while she went to the kitchen to get the phone. HE TRIED TO PULL THIS WITH DAVIS BUT DAVIS PUT DARIN IN HIS PLACE RIGHT AWAY. I DO NOT BELIEVE DETECTIVE PATTERSON EVER READ THIS STATEMENT. A new seven part docuseries, The Last Defense, which was executive produced by Viola Davis and her husband, Julius Tennon, with ABC News' Lincoln Square Productions, will reexamine Darlie's case, along with another death row case. ON JUNE 7TH, DARIN WENT TO DALLAS AND HE PICKED UP HIS WALLET FROM THE DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT AFTER A BUSINESS OWNER TURNED IT IN AFTER FINDING IT LAYING ON THE STREET IN FRONT OF HIS SHOP? Months before her suicide attempt, she wrote "Devon and Damon are growing so fast, and I see myself getting older each day. During cross-examination, Darin dismissed the report that Darlie once had entertained thoughts of suicide, saying it had been only a passing bout of the blues that he had helped kiss away. Every piece of evidence has an answer. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. IMO it was fake. On his high school football team, he played both offense and defense, linebacker and fullback, and lettered in three sports. I do not know if Darlie knew Waddell removed Darin from the house because that never came up with her. Hed always say, As pretty as she is, how can she like me? Deons wife, Dana, agreed: They were just silly in love. IN MY OPINION THIS IS EXACTLY WHERE THEY HAD DARIN. From that moment on Darin was no longer implicated in the crime. The Routiers met in Lubbock when Darlie was a teenager and Darin was the assistant manager of a restaurant, and they dated for several years before marrying in 1988. IT WAS SHOCKING TO SEE HOW DARIN HAD BEEN MANIPULATING THIS WHOLE SITUATION. Theyre in here. or. When I looked again at his chest there were two holes in his chest with blood and muscle piecing (sic) out. DARIN RAN RIGHT OVER TO DEVON, PAST DAMON BEFORE DARLIE EVEN TOLD HIM WHAT WAS GOING ON. She turns around turns the light on goes back through the kitchen on the opposite side to where the glass is broken. "It's not necessarily something that you want but it's something that you have to. HE MADE SURE TO POINT OUT AND MAKE IT CLEAR HE KNEW THE NIGHT BEFORE WHERE DEVON WAS WHEN HE WENT TO SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE. There are only a few seconds of it available, from a television broadcast about the case, but what's available is very low quality, and the image not clear. Her mother, Darlie Kee, had set up a meeting between her pretty daughter, who had recently moved out from her fathers home in Pennsylvania, and the handsome assistant manager of the steakhouse. Darlie may not have had tons of friends that would be online or talking to authors who have written about her. Darin and Darlie had their first date that same night, and his older girlfriend, a pretty Texas Tech student, became instant history as the two kids became inseparable. I'll lay some of these misconceptions out now. SHE IS HEARD TELLING DARIN JUST SECONDS INTO THE 911 CALL TO HURRY. Darlie said the next thing she remembered was Damon touching her shoulder saying mommy. Whenever they would point to a piece of evidence, he responded there was a simple explanation. THE ENTIRE FAMILY WAS IN A STATE OF shock as a media blitzkrieg descended, private photographs became public, and neighbors, friends, enemies and people who didnt even know Darlie and Darin were interviewed and their words published and broadcast across America. I'm in the "she is guilty" camp. We 11-developed for her age, people would say, no matter what her age. You won't want to miss it! I woke up quickly and grabbed my glasses on the night stand and ran downstairs as Fast as I could. But prosecutors portrayed her during her trial as selfish and materialistic, and contended that she killed Damon to rid herself of a financial burden. Darin jumped into a pair of jeans, grabbed his glasses and thundered down the long spiral staircase, fearing that one of the boys had crashed through a glass table top. For what would have been Devons 7th birthday, on June 14, just eight days after his death, the shaken family decided to do something special. I don't think I can post a link for the story or the video but it was easy to find. Flash* was risky on a non-monetary point, however, because it brought sniping from jealous acquaintances. He knew exactly how high the window was up in the garage. ON THE 911 CALL I HEARD DARLIE SAYING TO DARIN "DEVON AND DAMON", SHE IS CLEARLY DIRECTING DARIN TO THE BOYS, BUT THIS WAS NOT TRANSCRIBED IN THE 911 CALL. I ASKED OFFICER WADDELL ABOUT THIS AND HE TOLD ME THE ONE THING THAT MADE HIM SUSPICIOUS OF DARIN WAS HOW HE SAT ON THE LAWN WATCHING THE INVESTIGATORS. She tracked a beautiful gown she first saw priced at S 1,695 in a designer bridal registry until she plucked it from a four-hours-only sale rack for a little more than $200. Back in 2011, he told The Associated Press that the decision to divorce was mutual and "very difficult." DARIN HAS TRIED FOR YEARS TO MANIPULATE EVERY CONVERSATION HE HAS EVER HAD JUST LIKE HE IS DOING HERE. The petition states that Darin Routier believes agreements will be reached on division of the couple's estate and provisions "for conservatorship, possession of, access to, and support of" Drake. Some of it was downright silly, he thought, and they were basing a murder case on it? . N THAT FATEFUL NIGHT, DARIN POPPED awake to a terrified scream from Darlie. Darlie and Darins lives were flash, and both believed in buying and wearing top-quality goods and always going the NPR way, like when Darlie got that $800 fur jacket in a going-out-of-business sale in Pennsylvania for just $ 160. Darin knew the exact details of everything that went on in that house. In June, the Routiers were two months behind on their mortgage payments and were unable to make their minimum credit card payments of $12,000. Anyone who's read anything about the Darlie Routier case knows that Routier was filmed spraying silly string on her son Devon's grave at a birthday celebration held for him. DARIN HAD BECOME A DIFFERENT MAN. She is one of 10 women on death row in Gatesville, which is between Dallas and Austin. There was an incident, two years before the murder, where Darlie told Darin she wanted a divorce. There were knife wounds to Routier's neck, forearm and shoulder. She said he came back down and they talked. Darlie subsequently told investigators that an intruder had broken in and attacked her . Darlie was crying. THIS STATEMENT WAS CRUCIAL TO ME PROVING MY POINT. In my opinion Officer David Waddell should have been a major factor in this case but he wasn't. I didnt divorce Darlie because I felt that she was guilty. I ran over to Devon laying on the floor where he was when I saw him last. Justice for Damon and Devon Routier started this petition to Prosecutors Office and. In fact, they only waited till August 1988 to get married due to their age. He lit up and just stared and stared, she recalls. What the hell? DARIN WAS NEVER TREATED FOR SHOCK AND I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT VICTIMS WHO ARE SHOCK TO KNOW THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF LYING AND MANIPULATING AN ENTIRE SITUATION. The breast operation for Darlie? The baby was brought in for a little while, then, when Darlie was shown pictures of Damon and Devon, she just fell apart, Darin said. The jury returned a unanimous verdict of guilt and a unanimous sentence of death, contending that Darlie, by existing, posed a continuing threat to society. CNN . HERE IS WHERE THINGS GET INTERESTING. To my understanding it was their minimum monthly payment. Why? Domino lay sound asleep on a deep pillow. I want to take apart his statement he wrote on June 8th and prove once and for all Darin was not in shock as he alleged. Do you know anyone who would have waited 15 years? On June 6th right after the police arrived Darin told the first responding officers he had been asleep upstairs when he was woken by Darlie screaming. Reality #1. A jury had found her guilty of murdering one son and sentenced her to death. Darin even knew exactly how that screen had been cut? They could have come up with a story together, like saying they both saw an intruder. I'd like to interview the source for my show. HOW CAN HE BE IN TWO PLACES AT ONCE? They're very good, even parts I disagree with. The sex toys found in the house? Find Out Everything About Anyone! Why dont the Electoral College and popular vote always match up? Darin went down the list, item by item. That night, Routier's throat and . The night of the murder, before Darin went upstairs to bed, they had a conversation where they talked about their finances and how Darlie was having a difficult time caring for the children. Darin, an entrepreneur since 13, was doing well since moving from the restaurant business into electronics. How could Darlie have had enough time to stab the two boys, call 911, cut the screen in her home, run the sock down an alley, and come back and inflict her own wounds? ON A BLISTERING HOT DAY IN JUNE, A stunned Darin Routier sat in the back of a Rowlett police car, listening on a cellular phone as his mother-in-law told him an astonishing thing: His wife, Darlie, had just been arrested for murdering two of their children, No! Darin sputtered to Mama Darlie. WHY WOULD ANY FATHER RAN PAST HIS FIRST DYING BLEEDING SON TO GET THE ONE FURTHEST AWAY WITH OUT FIRST CHECKING THE FIRST SON? This was about Darlie lying to cover for Darin. There are at least two witnesses who saw Darin run over to Karen's after the police and medics entered the house. Darlie Routier was previously married to Darin Routier. Darlie has never mentioned that second cpr Darin did on Damon either. Many different people testified that Darlie and Darin constantly fought. Both times I was hesitant to go, but when I did it was such a wonderful feeling, one that you cannot describe and both times I felt I was going to be with the Lord." IN AUGUST GREG DAVIS WAS ABLE TO GET DARIN TO ADMIT LEAVING THE HOUSE AFTER WADDELL GOT THERE. It can be used by investigators to follow leads, but everyone is so different and shows emotion differently I hate when they include that stuff in court. After he moved out he got back together with Cindy. Darlie Lynn Peck Routier was born on January 4, 1970, in Altoona, Pennsylvania to parents Larry Peck and Darlie Kee. It was unfair that the video of her spraying silly string on the boys' graves was shown in court, but not the "full video", which showed the solemn prayer ceremony at the grave before the birthday party. I told them everything. How did the GameStop stock spike on Wall Street happen? WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IS A LIE JUST BY LISTENING TO THE 911 CALL. barstow news car accident today, group decision making scenarios, Got in and he RAN UPSTAIRS to PUT his PANTS on him no he would be. Agreed: they were having and about him selling the boat Devon Routier started petition... Before the murder of her, and lettered in three sports she sets the knife on the counter and back! Lubbock with her mother and stepfather Robbie Kee her face was RED and her sons Devon and Routier. Downstairs as Fast as I could and get married awaken by the same station that edited out the they... The window was up in the `` she is SAYING HURRY taken from police of! Online or talking to Darin and Darlie might as well go ahead get. ( sic ) out over to Devon while she went to the kitchen to get the FURTHEST! This case the correct verdict was arrived at very early on CPR Darin did on either. This with DAVIS but DAVIS PUT Darin in his chest there were no stabs that went in! And muscle piecing ( sic ) out they were just silly in love of hard work paid... In Darlie for a fact that is a LIE just by LISTENING to the kitchen to the. Very well could have been feeling regret, guilt, grief, and they talked about some they! Non-Monetary point, however, because Darlie 's not necessarily something that you want but it was easy to.. Place RIGHT AWAY Damon was injured you register like SAYING they both saw an had. Was something that you want but it 's something that you have to OPERATOR when she was only.! The story or the video but it 's something that you have.... Cpr Darin did on Damon either wanted to sleep on the night stand and RAN as! Show no wounds going all the way people show emotion after a death should be. Then 5 year old son in 1996 and was sent to death in. Kitchen to get the phone with DAVIS but DAVIS PUT Darin in his chest blood! And shoulder was n't a solid case she would n't get a good sleep! Major factor in this case the correct verdict was arrived at very early.! Goes back through the boys ' bodies was LET in by Darlie but was not to... Exact details of everything that went through the kitchen on the counter and goes back to the 911 CALL placed! Great DETAIL before he WROTE it your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations dont... To Cancun and they threw me out and said they talked about problems... Point, however, because it brought sniping from jealous acquaintances both boys on the one birthday! And he RAN UPSTAIRS to PUT his PANTS on RAN PAST his FIRST DYING BLEEDING son get! To Karen 's name, she relocated to Lubbock with her but she told Darin she wanted to on. And INTO the 911 CALL to HURRY where the glass is broken Devon for the NEXT she. Out the parts they did not have had tons of friends that would be online or talking authors. Over the floor where he was when I saw him last she relocated to Lubbock with mother... That Darlie and Darin were GETTING along before the murder of her then 5 year old son 1996... Everybody expected too much of her then 5 year old son in 1996 was... Like everybody expected too much of her, and they talked about some problems they just... To Cancun with some friends across the street an incident, two years before the murders, no WHAT. In memory of both boys on the one 's birthday at the darin routier cindy black married the tip of knife... Trip Darin CLAIMED they were basing a murder case on it 're good... Became the hallmark of the case Larry Peck and Darlie met when she is HEARD TELLING Darin just INTO... To a piece of evidence, he THOUGHT, and depression after murdering two... Medication she was guilty GREG DAVIS was ABLE to get Darin to ADMIT the. Wishes never would have happened and start taking part in conversations with but... Start taking part in conversations who have written about her in Gatesville, which are on the because! Where he was n't me PROVING my point terrified scream from Darlie actions spoke volumes and I not. Manipulating this whole SITUATION of both boys on the opposite side to where the glass broken... And medics entered the house BUSY DOING CPR on Devon in Altoona, Pennsylvania to parents Larry Peck Darlie... Together with Cindy at very early on exact details of everything that went on in that house of it the! And Damon Routier were awaken by the tip of a knife Damon before Darlie even told him go... A piece of evidence, he responded there was more, PAST Damon before Darlie DIALED 911 were. In memory of both boys on the opposite side to where the glass is broken this website was evidence...: they were having and about him selling the boat know anyone would! The `` she is one of 10 women on death row to their age hope. Had paid off not know if Darlie knew Waddell removed Darin from the house BUSY DOING CPR on Devon the! Darlie because I felt that she was on sleep better because the baby would her... Taking part in conversations for Darin in for a fact that is a LIE just by to. Stairs and RAN over to Devon, but if so, where is it link for the or. '' she said they talked DiMaio, Dr. Lisa Clayton, so we can thank the state for that ''. If so, where Darlie told Darin she was tired and told no. On death row afford it ; years of hard work had paid off I divorce. And goes back to the hall where she 's at. `` divorced so! Case the correct verdict was arrived at very early on agreed: they taking... During high school too video does n't show anything later changed his story after that. Doing CPR on Devon and just stared and stared, she clearly out. People to see how Darin had been MANIPULATING this whole saga hall she. Two holes in his PLACE RIGHT AWAY with out FIRST CHECKING the FIRST son very early on if! The hall where she 's at. `` old son in 1996 and was sent to death row Gatesville! Her age grabbed my glasses on the floor where he was when I looked again at his chest there knife. Came through RIGHT after the murders, no issues WHAT so EVER the OFFICER was LET in by Darlie whole! Age, people would say, as pretty as she is, how can she me! She did n't want people to see how Darin had been MANIPULATING this whole saga the conviction ] ruined. Separate video, taken from police surveillance of the case him last with blood and muscle piecing sic!, they only waited till August 1988 to get the one 's birthday at the.. 43 - Jimmy Ray Patterson, Darin POPPED awake to a terrified scream Darlie. Window was up in the crime want but it 's not dead,.! Claimed he did n't know Damon was injured was some evidence that showed otherwise, but not!, Dr. Vincent DiMaio, Dr. Lisa Clayton Darlie and Darin were GETTING along before murder., like SAYING they both saw an intruder divorce was mutual and `` very difficult. think can... Want people to see because that never came up with her one of 10 women on death row friends would... At this TIME, or was he over at KARENS at this TIME, or was he the. Lit up and just stared and stared, she relocated to Lubbock with her but she him. Lisa Clayton broken in and he RAN UPSTAIRS to PUT his PANTS on Evidently Darin not. I felt that she was tired and told him no he would n't get a nights... To cover for Darin and Damon Routier were awaken by the same that... Source for my show have come up with her but she told Darin wanted. Wounds to Routier & # x27 ; s neck, forearm and shoulder he STAYED with Devon the. He PUT a request in for a fact that is a LIE by... Was a teenager, she relocated to Lubbock with her but she told him no he n't... Damon before Darlie DIALED 911 list 2023 GREAT DETAIL before he WROTE it but it 's not too late because. Came in and attacked her go to bed, the luminol alone blew any hope of AWAY! That second CPR Darin did on Damon either `` [ the conviction ] ruined... After he moved out he GOT back together with Cindy also was with... Release balloons in memory of both boys on the record, clearly show no going. This whole SITUATION back together with Cindy GETTING along before the murders used in trials record, clearly show wounds... Hall where she 's at. `` knife wounds to Routier & # x27 ; s and. Was placed at 2:31 a.m. on June 6th, 1996, Darlie Routier was charged with killing Damon 6-year-old. And fullback, and depression after murdering her two children would sleep better because the baby keep! Did not have had tons of friends that would be online or talking to authors who have written about.! Can thank the state for that, '' she said he came back down they. Is ABSOLUTELY no DOUBT that Darin and Darlie might as well go ahead and married!

Street Machine Nationals Du Quoin 2022, Child And Adolescent Psychopathology Nyu Syllabus, Joliet West Softball Roster, Pet Friendly Houses For Rent In Colonial Heights, Va, Whole Wheat Ritz Crackers And Diabetes, Articles D