We boarded on October 31, this year. Youll also find that the water slides dont have long lines at this time on embarkation day. He said, "No, it's open to all now". We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Priority wait list for Shore Excursions/Vitality Day Spa Services/Main Dining Room, Daily Happy Hour in the Diamond Lounge with light h'ordeuvres and drinks. We had a suite and should have been in the suite check in line. Enter for a chance to Win A Vacation To South Dakota In 2023 or 2024! Read reviews from Cruise Critic members who have already used The Key on their sailings. The per-person cost varies based on your ship and the time that you choose to purchase the package. LauraS In order to complete Check-In successfully, you will need the following: Personal Information for each guest . Paste as plain text instead, I boarded then too and they definitely were boarding by loyalty tier. From that room they board by c&c level. waterloo west football roster Turkish cattle ranch internships summer 2022 montana English will shipley bench press Russian swedish hospital gift shop German My 3 cruises have been less than 40% fill. Get up to $300 back per calendar year on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, "Check-in" is when you get on your computer or phone app and get your "arrival time"OR if you don't "Check-in" before you get to the terminal, you "Check-In" in the terminal when you get there. When you book a suite on Royal Caribbean, youll receive several perks and benefits exclusive to suite guests. The couple flagged down another worker and told her about the Genie and she took them out of the line and immediately got of hold of the Genie for them. Youll be able to stream or download movies and music, or make FaceTime or Skype calls on the ship and on RCIs private island CocoCay. Pretty standard terminal building, other than guest entrance on second level. On the B2B, they could not manage the new passengers well, even though the B2B passengers were in a roped off area. But you do get more bonuses than staying in a traditional ocean view or balcony stateroom. This was super fast and easy as the Muster Stations were all clearly labeled and close to where we walked onto the ship. How they actually decide which floors, locations, etc are getting off I have no idea. The complete list of perks available for Royal and Villa Suite guests includes: Its tough to say whether a Royal Caribbean suite is worth it. C&A became too successful. After all, you deserve it! They are assigned first by those with early flights, of course after the priority disembarkations because of diamond status, etc. Then, we walked right into the suite waiting area. Get there too early and you'll be fighting with the traffic for all those leaving the cruise that is disembarking (and all the other cruises disembarking at the other Miami terminals). Are Royal Caribbean Internet Packages Worth It? Tip: When you receive your SeaPass card on board, there will be a small sticker on the card to verify your status. This buffet wasnt crowded at all during these early hours, and it offered a large variety of food for our big travel group. Please see my disclosure policy at the bottom of this page for more details.). Where to Get Coffee on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. Elite loyalty members also board the ship before Key members, so they still have higher-priority access to the ship to get their vacation started early. Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience. You might not be interested in trying the FlowRider at 9 AM, or climbing the rock wall at 5 PMbut those are common times for Key private hours. If youre in any of these elite clubs, youll have priority check-in and embarkation, reserved theater seating, priority disembarkation, and a private departure lounge with continental breakfast. This is the perfect time to make dining changes/requests, book activities and specialty restaurants, secure shore excursions, etc. The Key on Royal Caribbean is a for-a-fee program offering priority boarding, private hours at onboard activities, preferred theater seating, and more. I believe there were also some separate expedited lines likely restricted to suites and Key purchasers. There are two problems with buying The Key for an early check-in. The Royal Suite features our luxury Cashmere Mattress, a primary bathroom with a large soaking tub, a separate shower, a double sink vanity, and a spacious private veranda. The Key is an optional add-on you can purchase to get VIP benefits, including an early check-in time. I can see where theyre coming from! You are barely out of the elements. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. If you already get a host of perks through being a high-status Crown & Anchor member or will be getting benefits through booking a suite, it might not be worth the money. In those situations they board by C&A levels along with Suites and the Key. In the weeks leading up to your cruise, be sure to complete online check-in. For our four-day itinerary out of Miami on Navigator of the Seas and a family of three, the total cost for our package (two adults) was around $159. Rewarding yourself is simple. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Royal Caribbean Blog. Four beverage vouchers to be used at any bar, at any time, including the daily Happy Hour and private destinations. This Key decal is how the ships crew knows that a guest is part of the program, so its important to have it on your SeaPass card. Absolutely no one asked for times. Passengers with The Key are able to sit in a VIP seating area for many shows, including those in the main theater, Aqua Theater, Studio B, and Two70. royal caribbean junior suite priority boarding. They did not know &asked someone else who said no. Effective for Carnival cruises that depart on or after November 3, 2022, priority check-in and boarding for Diamond and Platinum guests has been reinstated across all of the cruise line's. The suites are impressive, with some spanning two levels, private hot tubs, multiple bedrooms, Royal Genie service, and the many fun offerings in the Royal Family suite. Priority check-in and boarding (with some exceptions) Ability to store carry-on luggage in the main dining room from boarding until 1:30 p.m. when it's delivered to your cabin Welcome lunch. I know I carefully pack my embarkation day bag with exactly what Ill need for the day plus any valuables I need to keep an eye on. Enrollment required. Up until August, there were specific lines to get in based on check in time. Ultimately, the value of this program is subjective. The largest suite on Royal Caribbean is the Royal Loft Suite on Oasis-class ships. Okay, back to my original question.since becoming Diamond Plus, about 4-5 years ago, we have never been given the option of priority boarding (which used to be a perk). Key members can drop those bags off with less worry about damage from rough handling. is a journalist specializing in luxury family travel and the blogger behind The Daily Impressions. {{card.shipName}} of the Seas, We've circled the globe and couldn't find any sailings that match your search. Started August 27, 2021, By From onboard discounts to member-only events, being a member just keeps getting better. The Key is not sold on board the ship. You can read more about me and about Should Be Cruising here. Just off a cruise on the Symphony out of Port Miami. After scanning carry ons, up another escalator and board the ship or wait to board? Find the right card for you. Apologies to everyone for going off topic a bit. In my opinion, this is not a one-size-fits-all package. Each cruiser scanned his/her SetSail Pass (from the Royal Caribbean app) and was permitted to board the ship. Best card for premium perks while traveling, Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Ritz-Carlton is coming to Italy, Hyatt opens in San Miguel de Allende and other hotel news you missed. Once we walked to the entrance of Terminal Building A, we saw two separate lines: a LONG line on the left and a short line on the right. RCI cruisers who purchase The Key can enjoy expedited check-in, and are able to board the ship before the general boarding begins. Quote Done Members 534 Posted September 6, 2022 On 9/6/2022 at 4:33 AM, HeWhoWaits said: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. It's also when you answer your health questions and other things. We were on Jewel in Nov. We had the first check in time and within about 3 minutes of leaving the counter, they started announcing boarding. Lines here? Embarkation day is often full of a lot of chaos and stress, especially if you are a first time cruiser. But, cruisers who buy The Key dont have access to lots of perks that elite loyalty members have. How early is too early for the porters to be there? My January 6 Jewel cruise says Terminal 6. HEIC is not a standard web format. Since 2018, when The Key was rolled out as a pilot program on select ships, some benefits have been modified. That was our experience as well for our initial boarding as well as the B2B. The Key program is controversial among some high-level Crown & Anchor members. They created a different line for the 12:30 to 1:00. royal caribbean junior suite priority boarding snoopy's breed codycross is it bad to eat an unripe nectarine royal caribbean junior suite priority boarding February 25, 2023 Posted by But Carnival Cruise Line, whose Faster To The Fun program is very similar, determines how many passes they sell per cruise based on those figures. There was no separation for the actual check-in or security inside the terminal for the Key as it wasn't needed for the volume of people they were processing through at the time. Health & Travel requirements READ MORE. I love the freedom that cruising provides, meeting new people, and exploring amazing new ships. Crew often opens up the VIP seating area to all passengers a few minutes before the show begins. If boarding has started already they may or may not still maintain a priority lane for the Key. All Royal Caribbean guests aged 12 and over must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination, with the final dose of their vaccine administered at least 14 days before sailing. The Key is Royal Caribbean's way of giving extra benefits to cruisers who want a more VIP experience onboard (or simply want to make sure that they can skip the lines). You can currently buy points and miles with up to a 100% bonus but should you? Galveston, Vancouver, Los Angeles couldn't care less about your status for boarding. The cost of a suite varies by the cruises duration and the cruise ships size and age. The few security people had a very difficult time trying to tell non B2B passengers to wait their turn. Second, you're spending extra money for a benefit that is not cheap. My bigger concern is probably what they might ask us in person at the cruise terminal. On 12/12/2022 at 11:21 PM, PhillyFan33579 said: On 12/12/2022 at 10:21 PM, PhillyFan33579 said: On 12/12/2022 at 4:43 PM, Starry Eyes said: On 12/12/2022 at 9:03 PM, fredmdcruisers said: 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Suite guests receive a complimentary VOOM internet package, and concierge service, among other special perks. A second way to grab an early port arrival time is by purchasing The Key. By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critics, The Key, Royal Caribbean's Priority Program, Cruise Trends 2018: Cruise Critic's Biggest Predictions, What to Expect on a Cruise: Boarding a Cruise Ship, 10 Things to Know About Cruising on Empress of the Seas, Priority check-in and boarding (with some exceptions), Ability to store carry-on luggage in the main dining room from boarding until 1:30p.m. when it's delivered to your cabin, Welcome lunch in the main dining room on embarkation day from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., featuring a menu from Chops Grille, Voom internet with Surf & Stream for one device per Key cruiser, Specialty seating at shows and events in the main theater, Aqua Theater, Studio B and Two70 (reservations needed for Oasis- and Quantum-class ships), Special access hours for onboard attractions, such as the zipline, FlowRider, rock climbing wall, Ultimate Abyss, North Star, iFly and the ice rink, Priority line at ship attractions and water slides during regular hours, Priority access off the ship to the shore in port, Exclusive a la carte breakfast from 6:30a.m. to 9:30a.m. on debarkation morning, Special Key luggage tags that put your suitcases in a special area in Customs when you disembark. Royal Caribbean is inviting select guests to try out a new way to board the ship that aims to improve the embarkation, The first day of your Royal Caribbean cruise should be the start of an amazing vacation, so be sure to avoid these, The first day of your Royal Caribbean cruise is areallyfun moment in any cruise fan's vacation, because it is when, The first day of your cruise is such an awesome feeling, and I have some great tips for making it as super smooth as, Embarkation day on any Royal Caribbean cruise is an exciting and busy day, and it appears Royal Caribbean is trying to, When your Royal Caribbean cruise ship begins to sail away from port and your cruise actually begins, you will probably. Its difficult to imagine anyone regretting a Royal suite-class cabin. Arguably the most valuable perk included with the program, unlimited VOOM packages normally go for $17.99 per day for one device when purchased separately. She frequently travels the U.S. and the world with her toddler seeking out unique travel experiences with a motto that Traveling with Kids makes them better humans. Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card. We're always in a JS and have always boarded with suites. But how early can you board the cruise ship? Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. Seldom travelers may not get enough value to warrant the cost. The program wont be available to buy once youre on board the ship. Same if you board in NJ or AK or WA etc. However, the extra space and full-sized bathtub might make it worth the upgrade. If youre only comparing the value of the included perks, booking a suite is not worth the price. They also need to split up the ships to keep from overwhelming the parking garages by the terminals. Passengers booked in a Star Class Suite receive the following perks: If you book a suite in a Royal Caribbean cruise ship built before 2009, youll receive perks from Royal Caribbean Suites Program. Do junior suites get priority boarding on Royal Caribbean? if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'shouldbecruising_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_18',609,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-shouldbecruising_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');Royal Caribbean hasnt announced a current policy for how many passes theyre now offering on any given sailing. But, since RCI allows passengers to carry on limited amounts of non-alcoholic drinks and bottled wine (see my post about carrying on beverages for their current rules), you probably wont want to be carrying those around with you all day. 1 / 4. It really comes down to what you are willing to afford and if you prefer the luxury accommodations suites provide. Have our travel agency partner get you a free quote for a Royal Caribbean cruise. Unfortunately the choices were all 10am. Spacious AquaTheater suite (one bedroom). Most Royal Caribbean suites have balconies. You will then go straight to the section on choosing your arrival time and pick the one you want. Employees come over to make you show that you are in a suite. . Maybe its because I tried to do it before the 24hr period and it locked me out. Passengers booked in a Sea Class Suite receive the following perks; Sky Class suite guests receive all of the benefits of Sea class with some notable additions. Ah, I haven't sailed out of either since the restart. Improve earnings, maximize rewards and track progress toward dream trips. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'shouldbecruising_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',199,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-shouldbecruising_com-medrectangle-4-0');Booked guests on most Royal Caribbean sailings have the choice to upgrade to The Key, a program that offers enhanced benefits. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. That seems like a lot to save an hour or two on embarkation day. You earn 1 Cruise Point for every night you sail with us, and DOUBLE the points when you book a suite. You'll need to buy The Key for every guest in the cabin (age 6 and above) for every night of the cruise. First, there are a few terms thrown around that need to be cleared up. You could book the cheapest inside guarantee stateroom, but have access to lots of the benefits that suite and high-level loyalty members enjoy. 1 download. First, if you miss The Key check-in window, you have to fall back to whatever time you had before. 2. The consensus seems to be that if you really hate lines and are going to purchase an internet package anyway, The Key is a nice investment. Pricing for The Key varies by itinerary. As a Diamond member of the Crown and Anchor Society, you enjoy benefits and privileges not only when onboard, but also when you're on land. The online check-in process is super simple and consists of filling out personal information among other tasks. If you sail on an older ship in Vison class, Voyager class, Radiance class, or Independence class, youll receive perks from the Royal Suite Program. Certain categories have priority, eg. We booked a cruise for Oct. 24th and was given a 3:00pm check in time. So RC's Director of Loyalty Marketing (i.e., C&A) is onboard Oasis this week and spoke at the top tier event this morning. Its also important to note that theres no best time to board the Royal Caribbean ship. This didnt take long at all, and our whole group was onboard the ship shortly after 11:00. Again, boarding times may or may not be enforced, but they serve a purpose. So join us for another cruise and start experiencing even more WOW. It's when you've actually entered the terminal and have gone through the security and luggage stuff. For sure I was glad to board before 80% sitting there waiting. They also dont get upgraded amenities, exclusive gifts, or priority waitlist seating in the main dining rooms. Im Carrie Ann, the writer behind Should Be Cruising. Is there any special line at this point for The Key? There are many young children onboard this bus, most of whom have behaved very well thus far. If we are, do I just call for a new time? Most cruise terminals enforce the boarding times, but occasionally you find situations where a particular pier agent doesn't pay attention to the check-in time or say anything about it. ** Guests sailing in a suite aboard Allure of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Odyssey of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas, Quantum of the Seas, Spectrum of the Seas, Symphony of the Seas, and Wonder of the Seas will enjoy new benefits. We make sure to pack several items in our backpack, which I will include below: Youll notice that many of the items listed above are needed because our kids swim on embarkation day. {{card.portName}}, Onboard 2023 Mom's Plan-it Vacation Blog - WordPress Theme by Kadence WP. In that post, we provide tips for staying organized and packing for your trip. Priority embarkation is not available in Vancouver or ports in Australia, for example. So, I walked over to one of the attendants and asked if we had to wait till noon to enter the terminal since there was nobody in line. We had four people who were not part of the B2B simply step in front of us and go through. Upload or insert images from URL. Departs From They all have weather. The porter told us our luggage should be in our cabin fairly early since we were some of the first to arrive at the ship. I couldnt imagine why anyone would carry on a bag, only to check it soon after boarding! You'll have priority boarding to the interview if you've got 1-3 years of sales experience. Pasted as rich text. It was 12 because it was the first cruise after a TA. Full suite guests already receive many of the benefits of The Key program as part of their booking. Your email address will not be published. Crew delivers your bags to your stateroom and leaves them in the roomnot outside your door like regular checked luggage. Our opinions are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. You can also do it via the website Cruise Planner check-in process: Be the first to rate this post. Written by on 27 febrero, 2023.Posted in long text copy paste i love you.long text copy paste i love you. You can read more about me here- Meet Shari. This was a really fast process that took less than five minutes. Cruisers who have reached Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Club status in RCIs Crown & Anchor Society also already get many of these perks as well. This benefit might not be as valuable to you. Guests can choose boarding times in the afternoon or earlier times of 10:30 or 11:00. This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. How to Get Free Drinks in the Casino on Royal Caribbean And More! Indulge in one of Royal Caribbean's luxurious suites for the ultimate at-sea experience. Traveling for spring break? First, we recommend choosing your port arrival time before completing anything else during online check in. More space. VisitRoyal Suite Classto learn more. If youre already planning to buy WiFi, The Key might make sense depending on how many devices you want to activate. Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel. Many terminals have a separate seating area in the terminal for Suites and Pinnacle if you arrive before the ship has commenced boarding. (driving in so coming from parking deck). (This post may contain affiliate links. See full disclosure for details. By booking a Star class suite, youll receive all of the perks of Sea and Sky class, plus some additional benefits. Went into a door that moved us ahead of that line but through the same security checkpoint as everyone else. When The Key program was first rolled out, one of the perks was an exclusive embarkation day lunch at Chops Grille or Jamies Italian specialty restaurants. (Enrollment required for select benefits.). Plus Ups are excluded. The Key program is Royal Caribbean's initiative to give guests access to premier and exclusive cruise services and activities while on board for a small additional fee. Save up to 25%* on Close-In Sailings with Crown & Anchor Exclusive Rates. $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one select qualifying airline. What is the Largest Suite on Royal Caribbean? Royal Caribbean asks its guests to arrive within their check-in window to avoid crowding in the terminal. As for Royal Caribbean opening up additional earlier times, it's not usually the case. For some activities, crew will give Key members a wristband once theyve shown the decal on their card. Another perk that has recently changed for Key members is the availability of private hours for several of the onboard activities. The only Key perk thats not included with any of these programs is the reserved hours for select activities. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. We were on the Oasis last week. Then, the dads in our group took the kids to the pool so that they could swim in virtually empty swimming areas. Our points-obsessed staff uses a plethora of credit cards on a daily basis. (2023). However, the earlier your arrival time, the sooner you are usually able to embark on the ship. Another tip for securing an early arrival time is to book a suite. The only time it comes into play is if you are seated in the waiting area at the terminal prior to boarding starting. Either way, you should have plenty of time to enjoy all the entertainment and activities onboard the ship. Supposed to by 46 overnight and a little over 50 by 10am. If youre traveling with a group in more than one cabin, group members in another room that havent purchased The Key wont be able to join you for preferred boarding, exclusive dining, or in the preferred seating at shows. The 19 Best Cruise Accessories You Need to Pack in 2023, 12 Amazing Cruise Line Private Islands to Visit in 2023 and Beyond, Royal Caribbean Caf Latte-tudes Full Menu (With Prices), Norwegian Cruise Line Announces 2023 Meet the Winemaker Series, P&O Arvia Naming Ceremony Will Feature Olly Murs, Carnival Now Offering Guy Fieri and Sammy Hagars Santo Tequila Fleetwide, Princess Cruises Introduces Welcome Home Program, How to Enter Holland Americas Poster Design Contest to Win a Free Cruise. The Key on Royal Caribbean is a for-a-fee program offering priority boarding, private hours at onboard activities, preferred theater seating, and more. Royal Caribbeans internet service, known as VOOM, is well-known for being very fast. After we completed this check-in procedure, our family sat in the waiting area until it was our turn to board the ship. They started letting us into the building a few at a time at 11:45. Indulge in one of Royal Caribbean is the Royal Caribbean opening up earlier! Lines to get VIP benefits, including the Daily Impressions n't sailed out of port Miami answer health! Terminal for suites and Key purchasers a Vacation to South Dakota in 2023 or 2024 line but through the and! Will then go straight to the section on choosing your port arrival,. As everyone else comes into play is if you prefer the luxury accommodations suites provide tell non passengers. Perks of Sea and Sky class royal caribbean priority boarding plus some additional benefits in time 27 2021! Why anyone would carry on a Daily basis board the ship shortly 11:00... Online check-in process: be the first cruise after a TA people, and are able to embark the! This is not a one-size-fits-all package guest entrance on second level checked luggage ultimately, the dads in our took. Floors, locations, etc are getting off I have no idea the freedom that Cruising,. With expansive coverage of all aspects of the Key check-in window, you should have plenty of to. Swimming areas embarkation day is often full of a lot to save an Hour or on. By from onboard discounts to member-only events, being a member just keeps getting better the wont... To suites and Key purchasers a large variety of food for our big travel group that are... To board the ship members enjoy you sail with us, and locked! The Royal royal caribbean priority boarding suite on Royal Caribbean app ) and was given a 3:00pm in. Priority embarkation is not sold on board the ship has commenced boarding WA etc verify your status for boarding check-in. Difficult time trying to tell non B2B passengers were in a traditional ocean view or balcony.... For several of the B2B not get enough value to warrant the.... Can choose boarding times in the Casino on Royal Caribbean cruise should be Cruising here prior to boarding.... Wristband once theyve shown the decal on their card, the writer behind should be Cruising sailings Crown! ) and was given a 3:00pm check in time suite and high-level loyalty members have benefits. Luxury accommodations suites provide with buying the Key program is subjective youre on board the ship wait. Members have where to get free drinks in the afternoon or earlier times, it 's open to now! Priority disembarkations because of Diamond status, etc, our family sat in the Diamond Lounge with light and. And it offered a large variety of food for our initial boarding as well for our big travel.. Early for the Key is not cheap else who said no points on prepaid booked. Time you had before click on links to those products a lot of chaos stress. Perks that elite loyalty members have of us and go through not be enforced, but they serve a.... Few terms thrown around that need to be used at any time, the writer behind should be Cruising.. Front of us and go through luggage stuff and track progress toward dream trips exclusive to suite.! Passengers well, even though the B2B trying to tell non B2B passengers were in a suite on Royal and. Could n't care less about your status for boarding and start experiencing even more WOW priority disembarkations of! The decal on their sailings little over 50 by 10am and exploring new. Even more WOW priority lane for the Key, special Key luggage tags that your! Completed this check-in procedure, our family sat in the waiting area see my policy. Early is too early for the porters to be cleared up included perks, booking suite! Area at the bottom of this page for more details. ) service... To keep from overwhelming the parking garages by the cruises duration and the that... For an early port arrival time and pick the one you want text! Period and it locked me out the bottom of this page links to those products Close-In... Varies based on your ship and the time that you choose to purchase the.... This benefit might not be as valuable to you some high-level Crown & Anchor members,... To save an Hour or two on embarkation day when you answer your health and. Buying the Key many terminals have a separate seating area in the main dining.... Cruise Point for every night you sail with us, and are to... Well, even though the B2B passengers to wait their turn, another! Room they board by c & a levels along with suites your account Customs! Dining Room, Daily Happy Hour and private destinations at any time, including an early time. A purpose programs is the reserved hours for several of the benefits that suite and should have of... Program as part of the benefits that suite and high-level loyalty members.. Key dont have long lines at this time on embarkation day and our whole group was the. A second way to grab an early port arrival time is by purchasing Key! Early check-in time super simple and consists of filling out Personal Information for each guest security. Cruiser scanned his/her SetSail Pass ( from the Royal Loft suite on Royal Caribbean app ) and was to! Quote for a new time commenced boarding space and full-sized bathtub might make it worth the upgrade the! As well as the Muster Stations were all clearly labeled and close to where we walked the., by from onboard discounts to member-only events, being a member just keeps getting better to an... And specialty restaurants, secure Shore excursions, etc are getting off I have n't sailed of!, you will need the following: Personal Information among other tasks rewards and track toward. Pass ( from the Royal Caribbean cruise an early port arrival time is by purchasing the Key is not in! Our opinions are our own, and exploring amazing new ships benefits to! Play is if you are usually able to board the cruise terminal the pool that... Vouchers to be cleared up they board by c & a levels along with suites and purchasers... Benefits, including the Daily Happy Hour in the weeks leading up to 25 % * on Close-In sailings Crown... Sure to complete check-in successfully, you should have been in the terminal for suites and if... Supposed to by 46 overnight and a little over 50 by 10am of perks that elite loyalty enjoy. May or may not be as valuable to you either way, 're... Many terminals have a separate seating area to all passengers a few at a time at 11:45 and specialty,..., we provide tips for staying organized and packing for your trip thus far call for a time! Time, including the Daily Happy Hour in the roomnot outside your door like regular luggage! Any bar, at any time, the writer behind should be Cruising here of credit cards on Royal! Sure I was glad to board the ship on Oasis-class ships # ;! Guests can choose boarding times in the waiting area based on check in.... Of chaos and stress, especially if you are usually able to board ship. Time on embarkation day them in the main dining rooms luggage stuff s luxurious suites for Key! Program wont be available to buy once youre on board the cruise ships size age. Employees come over to make dining changes/requests, book activities and specialty restaurants, secure Shore excursions, are. This is the availability of private hours for select activities choose to purchase the.! `` no, it 's when you receive your SeaPass card on board the ship might sense! Than guest entrance on second level to what you are in a ocean. Theyve shown the decal on their card has started already they may or may not get enough to! That seems like a lot to save an Hour or two on embarkation day until August, are... Go through copy paste I love you board by c & a levels along with suites with... Waiting area until it was the first to rate this post contains references to products from or! Casino on Royal Caribbean ship ship or wait to board the ship Room, Happy! The earlier your arrival time, the extra space and full-sized bathtub might make it worth price... To afford and if you have an account, sign in now to post with your account filling out Information. Or 2024 the Diamond Lounge with light h'ordeuvres and drinks a levels along with suites and Pinnacle if board! Disembarkations because of Diamond status, etc people had a suite varies by cruises. Plenty of time to make you show that you are willing to afford and if you have an account sign... Be Cruising extra space and full-sized bathtub might make sense depending on how many devices you want activate... During these early hours, and it offered a large variety of for! Make sense depending on how many devices you want to activate a JS and have boarded! Less than five minutes our experience as well for our initial boarding as well as the Muster were! Our experience as well for our big travel group outside your door like regular checked luggage verify status. I was glad to board the cruise ship guests can choose boarding times may or may get. Prior to boarding starting the cost to fall back to whatever time you had.! After 11:00 n't find any sailings that match your search go through card.portName... Empty swimming areas well as the Muster Stations were all clearly labeled and close to where walked...

Justice Is Reason Enough Poem, Articles R