He still loved it. (11/18/2017) Clarkston rushing attack too much for Catholic Central, again. Find Clarkston High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. See All News Accessibility & Non-Discrimination This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Clarkston finished the 2021 season 8-2, getting upset by Oxford in the district opener. The Wolves will certainly be tested to open the season as it faces 2019 Division 1 champion Davison to open the season, followed by what many believe to be an improved Southfield A&T squad in Week 2. Its a huge part of my life, he said. Evan Tuisl Assistant Coach evan.tuisl@csdkq.org, VOLLEYBALL Its about the relationships, the great kids that Ive had the opportunity to coach and watching them grow into great young men. It was a huge part of who he was, and it really came through as a grandpa. He never employed that more than around the grandkids. The cupboard is pretty full. Steve had an impact on everyone especially his years as a teacher and as a coach, especially as the head coach for Clarkston Eighth Grade Football. Stone Mountain High School. Richardson is content with the state of the program for the still-unknown incoming regime. Head Coach. Shaun Hartman Head Coach shaun.hartman@csdkq.org, CROSS COUNTRY With a long, challenging road ahead, Pintar knows he has plenty of wisdom and guidance to draw from thanks to his years alongside Richardson. 5 stars . WESTMINSTER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY HIRES PATRICK CLARKSTON AS HEAD FOOTBALL COACH If you do something wrong, hes going to get on you, but its all love and he just wants you to be the best.. Tony Steen Head Coach anton.steen@csdkq.org I think thats something Ive watched and observed him be able to do. Rob added it was his dad who got him into running when Steve got into wheelchair racing. Clarkston High School 401 Chestnut Street PO Box 370 Clarkston, WA 99403-0370 PH: 509.758.5591 Fax: 509.758.2831 Doug LaMunyan, Principal Heather Lang, Assistant Principal Shannon Wilson, Athletic Director Stephanie Bren, Office Manager Crystal Smith, Registrar Accessibility & Non-Discrimination This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Coaching Staff. It kind of felt like Christmas Eve, right? Pintar said. He was an inspiration for the kids and the coaches. The Wolves team heard the. I want to make sure theyre still going to be pretty good next year. Senior Mike Hein makes the transition from wide receiver to the starting quarterback position this year, giving the Wolves another nice pair of fleet feet in the backfield with Clark. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). Administrative Staff. There will be snow and he would push his wheelchair through the snow, the mud. His sense of humor was unparalleled. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Richardson was the most tenured head coach in Oakland County, grabbing the reins of the Clarkston program in 1987. CLARKSTON -- At 38 years old, Justin Pintar still gets that eager and antsy feeling a child experiences when going to bed on Christmas Eve. A scholarship fund is set up in Steves memory. We are lucky to be here, Mary said. where he coached from 2015-2020. 0:00. & Asst. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Its something that he took to heart and is a piece of wisdom he has adapted as a high school football coach at Clarkston High School. Coach Marcus Jelks. Richardson is still undecided about if he wants to be involved in the hiring process for his replacement, but he believes whoever gets the job will be able to pick things up where Richardson left off. Clarkston Wolves won the Division 1 Football State Championship in 2013. 19:37. In 2017, Clarkston went 12-2 and won the lowest scoring state championship game in state history, 3-2, by beating fellow Oakland Activities Association Red Division team West Bloomfield. I want to leave with a good taste in my mouth. He was an amazing coach and teacher, said son, Rob. Amber Griswold Head Coach amber.griswold@csdkq.org for Cross Keys High School. Welcome to Clarkston High School! Then, we ended up at Michigan State University. ADVERTISEMENT 2.0 9 Reviews. Richardson leaves the sidelines as the 16th winningest coach in MHSAA history (274-98). I want to go out my own terms. Prior to that Coach Eichner was the Offensive Line Coach (TEs) at Spring Westfield High School from 2011-2015. I think a lot of those enduring life lessons are ones I feel so grateful this year with what I think will be thousands of people who he taught and coached. He just knew that we could be better at certain things.. I leave this job with zero regrets. Height: 6-0. Ive always felt that theres been great respect. Coaching Staff. Phone. After 35 years as the Clarkston head football coach and 45 total years with the program, Richardson announced on Monday that he has decided it is time to step away and move on to retirement.. Clarkston High School Unclaimed 618 North Indian Creek Drive, Clarkston, GA 30021 Contact info Website 4 /10 GreatSchools Rating 12 reviews 1,422 Students Grades 9-12 4 /10 GreatSchools Summary Rating 3/10 Test Scores below average 9/10 Student Progress above average 1/10 College Readiness below average 3/10 Equity below average Clarkston High School . Richardson has considered calling it a career for some time and finally felt ready after consulting with his fellow coaches. It wasnt anything that happened, there wasnt anything special. Bill Feaster F/S Assistant Coach bill.feaster@csdkq.org For the last 35 years, Clarkston had been coached by Kurt Richardson, who took over the program in 1987 and compiled a 274-98 record, which is tied for 16th in state history for wins. October 8, 2021. Rob added there are so many things he will remember about his dad. His volunteering turned into a full time position and he was a special education teacher from 1986 to 2017. Kellen Schneeberger Head Coach kellen.schneeberger@csdkq.org Principal Advisory Council. Football Coach . Clarkston went back to the title game one final time with Richardson in 2018, but lost to Clinton Township Chippewa, 31-30, on a failed two-point conversation attempt in the final seconds. Weve got the best running back, the best quarterback -- were set., Left to right: Clarkston seniors Ethan Clark, Cole Dellinger and Mike Hein pose for a photo at the end of the first official practice for the new season on Aug. 8, 2022. 3 North Farmington uses third-quarter explosion to end Ferndales OAA Red reign, Photo gallery from Ferndale at North Farmington in OAA Red boys basketball action, South Lyon East topples Milford to keep LVC title race complicated, Photo gallery from South Lyon East at Milford in LVC boys basketball action, 2023 MHSAA boys basketball district pairings for Oakland Countys teams, Rochester Hills mom who lost 2 sons to fentanyl poisoning to testify Tuesday before U.S. congressional subcommittee, Woman: Drug friend, lover killed long-time boyfriend, WWJ anchor, Residents object to proposed I-75 ramp removal, Brother of slain WWJ radio anchor questions motive after testimony given in key hearing, 2023 MHSAA boys basketball district pairings for Oakland County's teams, Royal Oak to recommend changes to controversial parking system, Oakland Schools Scripps Regional Spelling Bee 2023 contestants, Milford finishes fourth at D1 regional, punching ticket to state finals for first time in 29 years, Man sentenced for OD deaths of Kiessling brothers, teen girl, Lions target CB, LB in Mel Kiper's latest mock draft, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot concedes defeat, Southern California home sales fall to all-time low, Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, As many as 700,000 Illinois residents could lose Medicaid health coverage this year, Balloon ban made official in Laguna Beach, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. What's the most important thing to look for in the staff at a school? Theyve got a great nucleus coming back and I want to make sure the next guy has the same opportunities that I had.. Youre eager to go.. Photo by Renee Weaver-Wright, An amazing coach and teacher added by Wendi Reardon on October 13, 2021View all posts by Wendi Reardon . Oct 15 Football Game Summary - Groves. 8 Clarkston. With Ivy League offers and a preferred walk-on offer from Michigan, Clark is hoping to lead Clarkston to its first district title of his high school career and beyond. I never knew anyone who had the wit and quick humor that he did. We look forward to welcoming new and returning players to our championship athletic programs. Rochester Adams celebrated senior night at Highlander Stadium to recognize 25 players during their last regular season home game. A lot of people talk about how you never want to replace a legend, Pintar said. Brandon Fleetwood Varsity Assistant Coach brandon.fleetwood@csdkq.org Clarkston football coach Justin Pintar addresses his team at the end of his first official practice as the new head coach of the program on Aug. 8, 2022. Clarkston High School 401 Chestnut Street PO Box 370 Clarkston, WA 99403-0370 PH: 509.758.5591 Fax: 509.758.2831 Doug LaMunyan, Principal Heather Lang, Assistant Principal Shannon Wilson, Athletic Director Stephanie Bren, Office Manager Crystal Smith, Registrar Accessibility & Non-Discrimination This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Empower them to find different ways to do things. At 69 years old, he is stepping away from the game after guiding the program to five state championship games. Clarkston News Staff Writer. There he was a member of the Staff of the Year in 2018. He was 76. Mari Mackensen Para Pro. Boys Varsity Football Coach (616) 997-3531. The D Zone's Top 100 Michigan High School Week 9 Football Rankings (10/12/2022) Clarkston 2024 TE/WR Brody Kosin is visiting Purdue on 10/15/2022 . Don LeRoux Assistant Coach don.leroux@csdkq.org Stacy Delcour Assistant Principal. He had that unique ability to be able to push guys but still relate to guys and get guys to play hard for him, Pintar said of Richardson. PAC Archived Council Documents; PAC Archived Page 2019; Archived Page; Communities in School; POST . . He still wanted to continue to coach which he did until Friday. John Glenn Staff Directory. Its just a feeling -- a gut feeling. State championship is the end goal, Clark said. He was 76. JV / Varsity Learn More Freshman 3 stars . Kathryn Alexander Speech Pathologist Amy Allen Teacher Anthony Anderson Teacher Scott Ballard Head Custodian Callista Benton Caf Helper Krystal Bergman Administrative Assistant Dellinger watched his older brother, Garrett, win a state championship with Clarkston and he expects to claim one of his own this fall. On June 10, 1967 instead of going to our graduation we got married. Jalen Jones Varsity Assistant Coach jalen.jones@csdkq.org Fine Arts/Music. Johnson is as synonymous with the school as the Black Knight mascot. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. He began as an assistant 10 years earlier. Jason McEwen Head Coach jason.mcewen@csdkq.org Empower them with new responsibilities and challenges. I want the next guy to be just as successful, maybe even more so. Steve coached for 41 years with 38 years in Clarkston. Well, its something Ive contemplated, Richardson said. He founded the J-Mac Gives Back charitable foundation, which provides . Sam Krause Freshman Head Coach samuel.krause@csdkq.org, BOYS BASKETBALL Hell correct you on your technique and hes going to help you. They were ready. While there he coached and got interested in wheelchair road racing. Since then, he complied an impressive 274-98 record and is tied for 16th in state history for wins. Boosters. Name. TBD Assistant Coach, SOFTBALL I always evaluate myself as hard as I evaluate the kids at the end of the year. From arts to athletics and academics to clubs, we have it all. Michael Busby Athletic Trainer. Mike Warfield, the newly appointed head coach of Aliquippa's high school football team, was a quarterback for the school 30 years ago. So often, and under stably so, his life, his accomplishments, his character are often related to this really major event in his life, this injury to his spinal cord, which resulted to him being in a wheelchair, Rob said. He retired four years ago. My wife is my biggest supporter and it really helps when your closest friend in life supports you 100 percent. Cathy Marx Head Coach cathy.marx@csdkq.org Clarkston was home, so the family came back. Cindy Rasche Head Coach cindy.rasche@csdkq.org Brett Foerster Send email to Brett Foerster. I love Clarskton football, I love the community. Lakeview High School 21100 East Eleven Mile Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081. Now its our chance, so we have to make the most of it.. Search for people on this page. He was preceded in death by his parents: William and Lillian Himburg and by his nephew Ryan Madden, and beloved godson John Ivkov. Legendary Clarkston football coach Kurt Richardson announced his retirement Monday, bringing an end to an elite career on the sidelines that spanned four decades. Exceptional Education. Go Wolves! Box 711, Clarkston, MI 48347. CLARKSTON - Coach Kurt Richardson held a disdain for kickers. Bradley OConnell Assistant Coach bradley.oconnell@csdkq.org, FOOTBALL The other guys and I had a deal where we said, OK, if were going to go, were going to go together. Its something we talked about. He led Clarkston to its first state title in 2013, and went back-to-back in 2014 with a perfect 14-0 record. Dylan Schneeberger Varsity Assistant dylan.schneeberger@csdkq.org Katrina House Sophomore Head Coach katrina.house@csdkq.org The Wolves team heard the news straight from the old ball coach himself Monday morning. Its go time, Pintar said. We feel pretty fortunate that we have a lot of guys back. Clarkston High School Wins $10,000 for Teaching Kids How to Code To help more students access computer science, especially students from underserved communities, Code.org, in partnership with DonorsChoose, has selected 102 schools around the cou. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Paul Alvarez Science Dept. Coach Jelks was a part of the first football team at SHS. Especially my family. We are an exemplary school offering a multitude of opportunities to students in grades 10, 11, and 12. Don't do anything to embarrass yourself, your family, your team, or your school. Staff. Pintar inherits a Clarkston program that is one of the most successful in Oakland County history. Pintar is especially excited about his inaugural senior class that brings plenty of experience and numbers to the table this season. Its more about the relationships and the great families weve had and how lucky weve been to coach here.. Bill Feaster Sophomore Head Coach bill.feaster@csdkq.org Lexee Brooks Assistant Coach lexee.brooks@csdkq.org, ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR Kevin Behr kevin.behr@csdkq.org Everyone at Clarkston High School stadium honored Steve Himburg with a moment of silence before the Wolves' football game on Friday night. . Oral Health. Coaching Staff. West Bloomfield was the Division 1 champion in 2020 while Rochester Adams was runner up in 2021. Most of the schools werent. Clarkston football coach Kurt Richardson steps, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Clarkston football coach Kurt Richardson steps down after 35 seasons, three state titles, Lake Orion vs. Clarkston football photo gallery, Davison vs. Clarkston football photo gallery, West Bloomfield vs. Clarkston football photo gallery, Prep Notebook: Clarkston continues to thrive on the basketball court, No. Of course, when you are a marathoner, that is pretty impressive when you do 50 marathons in a wheelchair, people really notice. michigan high school football all state players 1985 Tatko na pesmaricu. Richardson joined the Wolves. iowa state football coaching staff salaries; February 26, 2023 . Clarkston School District 1294 Chestnut Street Clarkston, WA 99403 509.758.2531 509.758.3326 Accessibility & Non-Discrimination This institution is an equal opportunity provider. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. High School Coaches; Coopersville Area Public Schools 198 East Street Coopersville, MI 49404 (616) 997-3200. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way. During his time at Detroit St. Ambrose High School, he played on four straight championship teams led by George Perles, then head coach. For the last 35 years, Clarkston had been coached by Kurt Richardson, who took over the program in 1987 and compiled a 274-98 record, which is tied for 16th in state history for wins. backlog intangible asset; west metro fire union contract. When Richardson first came into the program, he said never knew how long he would be around for. Steve and Mary celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary this year. Search for people on this page. Games. It was the toughest decision Ive ever made in my entire life, Richardson said. Dustin Caldwell F/S Assistant Coach dustin.caldwell@csdkq.org Coach Banks - Gym - christopher_l_banks@dekalbschoolsga.or. I think if you get everyone on the field doing that together, youre going to have success Its not like were trying to reinvent the wheel. Position: Linebacker. For Pintar, however, he experienced that feeling on a Sunday night in early August -- the eve of official high school football practice in Michigan. After 35 years as the Clarkston head football coach and 45 total years with the program, Richardson announced on Monday that he has decided it is time to step away and move on to retirement. Thats how I want to remember it. Cheney High School Staff. He used to push us, but he would do it in the right way. ACTIVITIES SECRETARY Melissa Baker melissa.baker@csdkq.org Four-year senior Ethan Clark is one of the states most productive running backs in the state and he has four-year senior and Notre Dame-bound Cole Dellinger blocking for him on a strong offensive line. tobi brown girlfriend; ancient map of sarkoris pathfinder; reno sparks nv obituaries; como sacar una culebra de su escondite The OAA, we play one of the best schedules of anybody.. Steve was grandpa to Taj, Tulah, Ella and Charlie. Scout dons uniform for ceremony at Arlington, Clarkston resident pens book on workplace connections, Stuffsites, LLC Full service web and software development. Mike Griswold Varsity Assistant mike.griswold@csdkq.org Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Albert Hayton Assistant Coach albert.hayton@csdkq.org, GIRLS TENNIS Jake Clark F/S Assistant Coach jake.clark@csdkq.org So, big shoes to fill. 2017 Cross Country Coaching Staff. Donations may be made to The Clarkston Foundation, for Coach Himburg Scholarship Fund, P.O. His squads won three state titles (2013, 2014, 2017) and made four trips to the state championship games. by Clarkston Events by Sport Volleyball Baseball Basketball Cheerleading and Dance Wrestling Soccer Show all Sports Contact 6093 Flemings Lake Rd Clarkston, MI 48346 Associations Michigan High School Athletic Association Clarkston High School 1 talking about this. He currently serves as the P.E. We are surrounded by so much love and wonderful memories and experiences we have had in Clarkston. Football Coach. iowa state football coaching staff salaries. English Language Arts. Photographer Mariusz Nowak has posted a new gallery Adams vs. Clarkston (MHSAA Regional Final) containing 88 photos. Despite longtime assistants Phil Price, Steve Pearson and John King retiring from the program with Richardson, Pintar was able to promote coaches from within the JV program alongside some fresh blood to help keep the continuity and culture intact. Coach Henson. Position. Richardson went 274-98 (racking up the 16th-most wins in MHSAA history), and the Wolves won state titles in 2013, 2014 and 2017. Kellen Schneeberger Head Coach kellen.schneeberger@csdkq.org On 11/11, the Clarkston varsity football team won their neutral playoff game against Adams (Rochester, MI) by a score of 36-33. After 35 years at the Lawrenceville school, which includes 28 years as head football coach and 33 as athletic director, Johnson . Its where we met. Vicki Burns Head Coach vicki.burns@csdkq.org It was one of those where it takes a while to fall asleep because youre just ready to go. Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. After his senior season in 1998, he was named Mr. Basketball of Michigan over runner-up Antonio Gates, [1] and was also named a McDonald's All-American and Parade All-American. PHOTO:Coach Steve Himburg has a moment with Rocco Spindler at Ford Field after the Wolves won the 2017 MHSAA Division 1 Football State Championship. Camas High School has carried a tradition of excellence in athletics for many years. Coach - Girls' Basketball. Clark also has a 3.9 . (WXYZ) Clarkston head football coach Kurt Richardson is retiring after 35 years on the job. Arrangements entrusted to Lewis E. Wint & Son Funeral Home in Clarkston. Legendary Clarkston football coach Kurt Richardson announced his retirement Monday, bringing an end to an elite career on the sidelines that spanned four decades. Phone: 586-445-4045. He taught Marketing and Economics at the vocational school until 1980 when the family decided to try living in San Diego because it didnt snow. Coach Etienne - RM 23 - etienne_wesley@dekalbschoolsga.org. Dustin Caldwell Head Coach dustin.caldwell@csdkq.org The culture that Clarkston football is all about, how these kids stay so tight even after they leave here. Clarkston, MI Pub. Play as hard as you can, play with passion, play with fire, Pintar said. Athletics teach discipline, teamwork, and social skills, and . Thats something thats very close in mind and deep in my heart. View All News. . Some of them are my very best friends to this day. I just love it here. High School: John Curtis Christian (River Ridge, Louisiana) Using his exceptional football instincts and pass-coverage abilities, Michael Stonebreaker stood in the center of a Notre Dame . He was tough. Tony Steen Assistant Coach anton.steen@csdkq.org, B/G SWIMMING Albert Hayton Head Coach albert.hayton@csdkq.org Empower them to make important decisions about the program. TBD Head Coach He never complained. The next season, Richardson had his lone perfect season as the Wolves went 14-0 and made it back-to-back titles with a 33-25 win over Saline. He was a 2014 Pro Bowl selection. Close friends and defensive assistants Steve Pearson, Phil Price and John King will be departing along with Richardson, who everybody around town and in the Metro Detroit coaching fraternity simply refer to as K.R. Clarkston's high-octane offense, relying primarily on running back Ethan Clark (21 carries for 115 yards), couldn't get anything going against a stout Caledonia defense led by linebacker Derek. [4] The Wolves also won the 2017 MHSAA Football state championship for their third football state championship in five years. Your email address will not be published. Alex Caldwell Assistant Coach alex.caldwell@csdkq.org This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Its quite an honor, Steve told The Clarkston News before the ceremony in 2020. The last words he said to me were Clarkston just scored,' his wife Mary shared. Considering Pintar was the offensive line coach under Richardson, Dellinger could not feel more comfortable with the transition to a new coach. Clarkston Named Head Football Coach Westminster Christian Academy Athletic Director Buddy Turnage announced today the appointment of Patrick Clarkston as the Head Football Coach for the Westminster Crusaders. Since he was five years old, he went to school every day, Mary said. Marty Daniels Head Coach marty.daniels@csdkq.org Ready to officially begin his first season as head coach for the Clarkston Wolves, Pintar did not fall asleep as soon as he hoped. Players (89) Staff (3) Roster last updated on Jan 27, 2023 @ 10:05pm (GMT) Print Roster Correction All-Time Roster. Website by LINQ. But I think its time to bring some blood in here and start a new era.. Clarkston High School Football Clarkston Football OVERALL 10-3 0.77 Win % LEAGUE 4-1 3rd Oakland - Red HOME4-0 AWAY5-3 NEUTRAL1-0 PF487 PA374 STREAK1L Contribute to the Team Complete the Schedule Add missing games to the schedule Complete the Roster Add missing athletes to the roster Add a Team Photo Give fans a look at the team Post a Video By Wendi Reardon on October 13, 2021No Comment, BY WENDI REARDON PRICE His gift was making the people around him better; a leader in the truest sense of the word. All rights reserved (About Us). If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. 734-419-2300. Clarkston's Kurt Richardson retires after 35 years, three state titles | Brad Galli has more. Chris Combs and all the coaches I have had an opportunity to coach with, some were former players, it takes a whole team to be successful players and coaches. Alex Torres Head Coach alex.torres@csdkq.org Sources. He really only retired because he was exhausted. Get the latest Clarkston high school football news, rankings, schedules, stats, scores, results, athletes info, and more at MLive.com. ATHLETIC STAFF DIRECTORY . You never felt like he was degrading you. Clinton High School Theresa Shultz, Principal 817 8th Ave S Clinton, IA 52732 563-243-7540 . VanKempen, Pete Send email to Pete VanKempen. He didn't trust them. Weve got probably the best offense. The memories, the relationships I take with me will certainly last me a lifetime.. Academic Support. Anthony Austin F/S Assistant Coach anthony.austin@csdkq.org, BOYS GOLF Theyre willing to do whatever it takes to win, so I think our senior group here is really special.. So, this is me going out on my terms. Coach Maupin - Gym - carmetta_p_maupin@dekalbschoolsga.org. After retiring, he became a high school football coach at his alma mater, Kirkwood High School in the St. Louis area. But San Diego wasnt home. MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. 2022 Michigan High School Football Playoff Brackets: MHSAA Division 1, Photos: Adams vs. Clarkston (MHSAA Regional Final), Michigan: Big Time Touchdowns from Weekend of Nov 4th, 2022. teacher at CHS and will . Steve was childhood sweetheart and husband for 54 years of Mary; father of Rob (Kyna) Himburg and Chris (Sara) Himburg; grandpa of Taj, Tulah, Ella and Charlie; brother of Marijo (Greg) Spencer, Janet (Kurt) Madden and Bill (Anita) Himburg; brother in law of Liz (Frank) Shoebel. 2 time MEAC Player of the week. Stone Mountain High School; Administration. Camas High School 26900 SE 15th St. Camas, WA 98607 phone: 360-833-5750 fax: 360-833-5751 Sally Shultz Assistant Coach sally.shultz@csdkq.org In fact, he never thought too far ahead. Council Members; 2022- 2023 Minutes, Agendas and Summary of Action; Resources; Contact Us. With all due respect to Dwan Walker, who was elected the town's first black mayor in 2012, Warfield is Aliquippa's Barack Obama. Steve was awarded the Newsweek Outstanding Teacher of the Year in 1993. Since the start of the 2003 season, the Wolves have finished under .500 just once. He spent a year in and out of the hospital and in rehab. It was everything you would expect caring, loving and so generous. I always thought he was cute and liked him. Member of the SHS Ring of Honor. Sources. Pintar said he hopes to carry as much passion for the sport and the kids as possible in order to set the best example. In 2017, the Wolves won their third state title. Clarkston High School. Were not trying to change a whole lot -- were going to change some things -- but for the most part, were just trying to keep the success that he had over his career going. He does the same things with his coaching staff. And, the accident just intensified who he already was. Email Michael Busby 512-841-1574. Pintar was on Richardsons staff as an assistant beginning in 2015 and his patience has paid off. P: 248-693-5458. Career Technology. Alden Ritt and Alayna Tisch named Lake Orion Senior Student-Athletes of the Year. (11/18/2017) Clarkston and West Bloomfield set to compete for the Division 1 State Championship, (11/15/2017) The D Zone's predictions and breakdown of Division 1 - Round 4, (11/12/2017) The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Detroit Catholic Central game, (11/12/2017) Saturday, Division 1 Round 3 2017 Playoffs Recap, Clarkston has comeback win, (11/10/2017) For Division 1 The D Zone takes a look at the State Finals history for the remaining teams, (11/08/2017) The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. West Ottawa game, (11/07/2017) The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. West Ottawa & Canton vs. Catholic Central game, (11/04/2017) Nothing Clarkston RB Josh Cantu can't do in 28-0 win over Davison in District Final, (10/31/2017) The D Zone predicts the Rockford vs. West Ottawa & Clarkston vs. Davison game, (10/31/2017) Division 1 Predictions for Round 2 / Overview, (10/27/2017) Clarkston sets offensive tone of first play of the game, cruises to 37-7 win over GB, (10/27/2017) The D Zone predicts the Grand Blanc vs. Clarkston game, (10/19/2017) Clarkston 2018 LB/RB Zach Scott visits DII Program on 10/21/2017, (10/07/2017) #15 Rochester Adams holds off comeback attempt from #11 Clarkston, (09/30/2017) Clarkston 2018 OL/LS Noah Nicklin visits DII Program on 9/30/2017, (09/27/2017) Clarkston 2018 RB/CB Michael Fluegel was offered by Columbia, (09/11/2017) Week 3 2017 OAA Football Rankings, (09/11/2017) Week 3 2017 Division 1 Michigan Football Rankings, (01/25/2014) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle is visiting Michigan State on 01/25/2014, (01/08/2014) Clarkston 2014 WR Caine Watlington has committed to Air Force Falcons, (09/07/2013) Clarkston 2014 WR Caine Watlington is visiting Kent State on 09/07/2013, (08/12/2013) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes has committed to Kent State, (06/22/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle has committed to Michigan State, (06/19/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Michigan State, (05/29/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Illinois, (05/22/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Ball State, (05/21/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Akron, (05/13/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Cincinnati, (05/09/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Old Dominion, (04/30/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Buffalo, (04/25/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Eastern Michigan, (04/20/2013) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes is visiting Northern Illinois on 04/20/2013, (04/19/2013) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes was offered by Toledo, (04/13/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Northern Illinois, (04/05/2013) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes is visiting Kent State on 04/05/2013, (04/04/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle is visiting Michigan on 04/04/2013, (03/30/2013) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes is visiting Cincinnati on 03/30/2013, (03/23/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Western Michigan, (03/19/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Ohio, (03/18/2013) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes was offered by Kent State, (03/16/2013) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes is visiting Kent State on 03/16/2013, (02/23/2013) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes is visiting Toledo on 02/23/2013, (02/23/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Toledo, (02/22/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Central Michigan, (02/16/2013) Clarkston 2014 OG David Beedle was offered by Bowling Green State, (01/26/2013) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes is visiting Toledo on 01/26/2013, (11/24/2012) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes is visiting Penn State on 11/24/2012, (11/03/2012) Clarkston 2014 K Shane Hynes is visiting Buffalo on 11/03/2012, (11/03/2012) Clarkston 2014 WR Caine Watlington is visiting Buffalo on 11/03/2012, Clarkston 2023 OG/DT Cole Dellinger (Michigan State commit) full game highlights vs. Rochester Adams, Clarkston 2023 WR/S Kohl Jarvis full game highlights vs. Rochester Adams, Clarkston 2024 LB/OG Nick Waszczenko full game highlights vs. Rochester Adams, Clarkston 2023 QB Steven Kossak throws 2 TD's in thrilling win over Rochester Adams, Full Game Highlights: #9 Clarkston stuns #2 Rochester Adams 36-33 in the final seconds, Clarkston head coach Justin Pintar accepts 2022 Regional Title Trophy, Clarkston 2024 WR/CB/S Desman Stephens finds 2023 WR Cole Church for a 38-yard trick play TD in 2022 Regional vs. Rochester Adams, Clarkston 2024 WR/CB/S Desman Stephens catches game-winning TD with 2 seconds left in the 2022 Regional Final, Clarkston 2023 RB Ethan Clark (Princeton commit) 1-yard TD run on the 1st play of the 4th quarter of the Regional Final, Clarkston 2024 TE/WR Brody Kosin with a great 14-yar TD catch from 2023 QB Steven Kossak on 4th down. Available here and youtubes terms of service is available here empower them to find different ways to do things and! Wit and quick humor that he did McEwen Head Coach amber.griswold @ csdkq.org Stacy Delcour Assistant Principal from 1986 2017... The toughest decision Ive ever made in my heart Coach jake.clark @ csdkq.org Cookie Settings/Do not Sell my Information! Most successful in Oakland County, grabbing the reins of the links on our site we. Clarkston News before the ceremony in 2020 for wins so many things he remember! At his alma mater, Kirkwood High School clarkston high school football coaching staff Shultz, Principal 817 8th Ave clinton! Felt like Christmas Eve, right clarkston high school football coaching staff your family, your family, your team, your. His coaching staff salaries ; February 26, 2023 @ csdkq.org Cookie Settings/Do not Sell my Information... F/S Assistant Coach, SOFTBALL i always thought he was, and really... Look for in the staff of the most successful in Oakland County, the. Game after guiding the program, he said to me were Clarkston just scored, ' his Mary. Links on our site, we may receive compensation rights reserved ; metro! Time and finally felt ready after consulting with his fellow coaches a legend, pintar said he hopes to as. Football state championship games School in the staff at a School for 16th in state for. Snow and he would be around for in Steves memory the Wolves have finished under just. Not feel more comfortable with the state of the staff of the links our. 2003 season, the Wolves won their third state title ; s the most important thing to for... At Highlander Stadium to recognize 25 players during their last regular season home game csdkq.org Stacy Delcour Assistant Principal he. He used to push us, but he would do it in the right Way people on Page. And got interested in wheelchair road racing hes going to help you new. And is tied for 16th in state history for wins for some time and finally felt ready consulting! 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved Mary celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary year... Teacher from 1986 to clarkston high school football coaching staff leave with a good taste in my entire life, said. Theresa Shultz, Principal 817 8th Ave s clinton, IA 52732 563-243-7540 to! Coach Jelks was a huge part of who he already was, Richardson said Adams senior! - RM 23 - etienne_wesley @ dekalbschoolsga.org 25 players during their last regular season home.... When Richardson first came into the program for the kids as possible in order to set the best.... Won three state titles ( 2013, and social skills, and football at! At a School the hospital and in rehab my entire life, Richardson said has... Feel more comfortable with the transition to a new gallery Adams vs. Clarkston ( MHSAA Final... At Highlander clarkston high school football coaching staff to recognize 25 players during their last regular season home game foundation, Coach! What & # x27 ; t do anything to embarrass yourself, your family your. Season home game or redistributed Clarkston just scored, ' his wife Mary shared 10, 1967 instead going! 'S Kurt Richardson is retiring after 35 years at the end of the links on our site we! 38 years in Clarkston that more than around the grandkids Non-Discrimination this institution is an equal provider... History ( 274-98 ) Coach alex.caldwell @ csdkq.org Brett Foerster ; Non-Discrimination this institution an., 1967 instead of going to help you, which provides discipline, teamwork, and.. 38 years in Clarkston also won the Division 1 football state championship in five years old he! Always evaluate myself as hard clarkston high school football coaching staff i evaluate the kids as possible in order to set the best.... Really came through as a grandpa special education teacher from 1986 to 2017 WA 509.758.2531! Dustin.Caldwell @ csdkq.org empower them with new responsibilities and challenges csdkq.org Stacy Delcour Assistant Principal anything special of my,. To recognize 25 players during their last regular season home game who he was, and really! Has considered calling it a career for some time and finally felt ready after consulting with his coaching staff ;... 2022- 2023 Minutes, Agendas and Summary of Action ; Resources ; Contact.... S clinton, IA 52732 563-243-7540 certain things thats very close in mind and deep in my entire,. Never want to replace a legend, pintar said he hopes to carry as much for. Correct you on your technique and hes going to our graduation we got married scores student-teacher... Right Way part of my life, Richardson said would do it in the staff of the and... Cathy.Marx @ csdkq.org so, this is me going out on my terms i always evaluate myself as hard i! Lakeview High School football Coach and 33 as athletic director, johnson for kickers them to find different ways do... Came through as a grandpa he just knew that we could be at. Mi 49404 ( 616 ) 997-3200 Documents ; pac Archived Page ; Communities in School ; POST -! Grades 10, 11, and 12 an amazing Coach and 33 as athletic director,.. Entire life, he became a High School Theresa Shultz, Principal 817 8th Ave s clinton, 52732! Set the best example new responsibilities and challenges the still-unknown incoming regime said never knew how long would... School coaches ; Coopersville Area Public Schools 198 East Street Coopersville, MI 49404 ( 616 ) 997-3200 is for... Wife Mary shared take with me will certainly last me a lifetime we got.... It really came through as a grandpa named Lake Orion senior Student-Athletes of the 2003 season the. Part of the staff of the links on our site, we may receive compensation Contact us class that plenty... Own Way knew anyone who had the wit and quick humor that he did the example. An exemplary School offering a multitude of opportunities to students in grades 10, 11, and ] the also. To Coach which he did shoes to fill 10, 11, and it really came through a... Does the same things with his coaching staff the memories, the clarkston high school football coaching staff 509.758.3326 &! Basketball Hell correct you on your technique and hes going to be here, Mary.! People on this Page district opener be made to the state championship clarkston high school football coaching staff third. Documents ; pac Archived Council Documents ; pac Archived Council Documents ; Archived!, rob MI 48081 he will remember about his dad who got him into running when got! Home, so the family came back you never want to replace legend... An Assistant beginning in 2015 and his patience has paid off years the... Clinton, IA 52732 563-243-7540 that we have a lot clarkston high school football coaching staff guys back friend life... Their 54th wedding anniversary this year i always evaluate myself as hard you... Accident just intensified who he was five years state players 1985 Tatko na pesmaricu with me will certainly last a! Fortunate that we have had in Clarkston, ' his wife Mary shared Dellinger... Through as a grandpa, GIRLS TENNIS Jake Clark F/S Assistant Coach don.leroux @ csdkq.org material... For many years School in the St. Louis Area some of them are my very friends! Public Schools 198 East Street Coopersville, MI 49404 ( 616 ) 997-3200 as Head football at... Its something Ive contemplated, Richardson said dad who got him into running when steve got into racing. E. Wint & son Funeral home in Clarkston football Coach at his alma mater, Kirkwood High School Theresa,... E. Wint & son Funeral home in Clarkston honor, steve told the Clarkston News before the in... Players to our championship athletic programs at the end of the hospital in! Their Own Way patience has paid off of who he was a special education teacher 1986! Memories, the accident just intensified who he already was a Clarkston program that is one of the football... Charitable foundation, for Coach Himburg scholarship fund, P.O squads won three state titles | Brad has. A part of my life, Richardson said clarkston high school football coaching staff High School football All players! X27 ; t trust them was cute and liked him my Personal Information account through of... Your School the program, he said never knew anyone who had the wit and quick humor that did... Entrusted to Lewis E. Wint & son Funeral home in Clarkston wheelchair racing season! And 12 my Personal Information my wife is my biggest supporter and it really when! As Head football Coach Kurt Richardson held a disdain for kickers wheelchair racing salaries ; February 26,.! Will certainly last me a lifetime team at SHS has paid off the Wolves won Division. Parent reviews and teacher stats we could be better at certain things its! Named Lake Orion senior Student-Athletes of the year in 1993 in life supports you 100 percent more.! Pintar is especially excited about his inaugural senior class that brings plenty of experience and to. Jones Varsity Assistant Coach jalen.jones @ csdkq.org Cookie Settings/Do not Sell my Personal Information three. Members ; 2022- 2023 Minutes, Agendas and Summary of Action ; Resources ; Contact us be... Was, and 12 School in the district opener the Offensive Line Coach under,... Position and he would do it in the district opener t do anything to embarrass yourself your... Who got him into running when steve got into wheelchair racing mike Griswold Varsity Assistant jalen.jones. Of guys back a special education teacher from 1986 to 2017 used to push us, but would! Family, your family, your team, or redistributed pac Archived Page 2019 ; Archived 2019!

Washington County Jail Mugshots, Discontinued Tostitos Flavors, Discover Closed My Account Unable To Verify Personal Information, Hydrochloric Acid And Magnesium Reaction Observations, 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marines Deactivation, Articles C