The auction of the house was first announced in early 2019, but the dates got pushed and in March 2020, the auction was postponed for the third time. The Chris Watts murders are horrific. The Watts bought the 4,177 square foot house in April 2013 with a $392,709 loan, according to real estate records. Although the Watts' home is estimated to be worth $648,100, no one's exactly champing at the bit to move into a home where a . The public trustee filed a notice on December 18 that the five-bedroom, 4,177-square-foot home is being foreclosed because mortgage payments have . Hardly. Move away the evil and let any spirits pass to the other side. They don't serve any functional purposes as the door is carved out of the wall. The lender later foreclosed on the home,Peoplereported, and it was put up for auction in 2019 but it didnt sell. When Chris Watts murdered his picture-perfect family in August 2018 at their home in Frederick, it captured headlines around the world. MENU. How does that even work with the mortgage and debts and everything? Local realtors describe the model as "the largest floor plan in the neighborbood in the highly desirable Wyndham Hill.". For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Chris Watts' house in Colorado remains vacant more than two years after the killings, Chris Watts confessed to murdering his pregnant wife and their two daughters, The Colorado house was put up for auction and then left on the market for a year but no one would buy it, Watts strangled his wife in the Colorado home, Watts, his late wife Shanann and their two daughters, Shanann is seen returning home from a business trip before being murdered by her husband, Watts watches surveillance footage that shows him before loading his family's bodies into his truck after killing them, The bodies of Shanann and the two children were found at a nearby oil plant, Watts was having an affair around the time of the killings, The late mom and daughters, slain by Watts, Chris Watts Netflix doc reveals 911 call when alarm raised about his murdered pregnant wife Shanann Watts, Inside Chris Watts murder home that has been taken off the market as shocking Netflix scares away potential buyers, Shocking photo shows bedsheet where girl died weighing 23st - as mum JOKED about flies in squalid room, Man, 43, died after being held down by security guards at Sainsbury's, Man rushed to hospital with stab wounds after 'incident' at Hackney Central railway station as cops rush to scene, Watts strangled his pregnant wife, Shanann, in their home on August 13, 2018, Watts' parents, Ronnie and Cindy, said after watching the doc they will always love their son, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). To the trolls:If you have a problem with my videos or if you dislike my channel please excuse yourself and keep scrolling. They arent pushing for lawsuits, theyre building as fast as they can do they can get out as fast as they can. So far, nothing has really happened to the house. Advert. Due to heavy exposure on social media, the Watts family case went viral in August 2018. Theres other houses out there. 2 bds1 ba840 sqft - House for sale. Watts strangled his wife Shanann in the home on Aug. 13, 2018 and later smothered their two little girls, 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste, at his work site. He even went on television to plead for them to come home. After the murders, Watts acted with false concern for his missing family and assumed the pretence of a heartbroken husband, begging for information on camera. A Zillow listing estimated the home's current value at $816,200. CHRIS Watts' "murder home" has been taken off the market, as a shocking Netflix documentary on the convicted family killer has scared away potential buyers. The lender that owns the mortgage on the home, built in 2013, foreclosed on the property and put it up for auction. Watts killed Shanann inside the home, then smothered his daughters in a nearby oil field later that day. Thanks. Emerging data show the correlation to schools in close proximity to active drilling, as well as students living in these neighborhoods. Even in So. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. If his family wants to come pick them up they still have time. Just across the county line in Boulder County theres a temporary moratorium keeping them out until 2020. If it was missing might he have used it to transport, and then disposed of it during the 2 1/2 hour it took him to return home to his house after Nikki called the police. When the developers purchased the land, the mineral rights were already owned by an oil and gas company. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It is alleged he dumped the baby blankets and teddy bears there since they have never turned up. It's tacky and cluttered looking. Yes Sylvester, it did have the for sale sign at time of the murders. Watts and Shanann reportedly bought the property for $400,000. No pants right? [murder], New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Thanks for your question Casey. It says currently occupied. Police there also. I believe Chriss stuff still there. The house were pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughters were murdered by Chris Watts. The front range in CO is experiencing it on a massive scale Wynham Hill is literally building right around an inactive well (like making it a pocket park} and building as close to active wells as the law allows. The front of the home isnt shown, but there are 40 new photographs, some of which feature Shanann Watts decor choices although some rooms have been repainted. Gino Spocchia. After he buried his wife in a shallow grave, he then smothered his two daughters and placed their bodies inside the storage tanks. My husband works in the oil field. By Jaclyn Roth Nov. 22 2020, Updated 4:51 p.m. Thx . With Chris Watts in prison for life and the Watts family deceased, the Chris Watts house sits empty in Frederick, Colorado. Rocket Homes listed the home on Saratoga Trail in Frederick a week ago but it has the address as Frederick Drive, which doesnt exist according Google, the Sun reported. CHRIS Watts' "murder home" has been taken off the market, as a shocking Netflix documentary on the convicted family killer has scared away potential buyers. If you or someone you know is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at1-800-799-7233or chat atthehotline.org. I have yet to hear about anything like that here. These murders seem to become more, not less shocking over time, and with repetition. But anyone who posts in this subnope. A painter came in and painted over all of Shanann's beautiful touches of color throughout the house. I wonder if people in Texas, around oil wells, have these health problems? This is invaluable and much appreciated. He then put her body and their two daughters in his truck and drove to isolated oil storage tanks at his work site. When Shanann called him on Sunday night to say her flight was delayed, she told her friend he had sounded annoyed. Shanann and Chris Watts house is officially back on the market. He showed up calling into her because people were saying it wasnt really him who was calling her. I cannot imagine. Watts was convicted of strangling his wife, Shanann, 34, in the house and then smothering his daughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, at his work site. Chris strangled his wife Shanann - 15-weeks pregnant with their son at the time - to death inside the home in the town of Frederick early morning on August 13, 2018. It is . Also, if you see someone hating on Shanann or causing problems please @ me and I will block them. More than two years after Chris Watts killed his pregnant wife Shanann and their two daughters, Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4 . Its weird to see it happening. The address was changed from 2825 Saratoga Trail to 2825 Frederick Drive hoping that will help it sell. Since Watts' arrest, the Frederick, Colorado, house which was purchased in 2013, according to Realtor has remained vacant. Where is Chris Watts house and has anyone bought it? "There's not one day that goes by that I don't wake up with them on my mind, I go to sleep with them on my mind, I will never, ever get over this," Cindy told The Sun. Home. CHRIS Watts' horrificmurder of his pregnant wife, Shan'ann Watts, and their two young daughters - is the focus of a new Netflix show, American Murder: Family Next Door. FREDERICK, COLORADO: Chris Watts, now 37, killed his wife Shanann and their two children at his Colorado home in August 2018. nice/big homes usually have a master bath (for the parents), 1 each for the 2 kids, then a guest bathroom for general use. More money. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Colorado home where Chris Watts killed his family is sold for unspecified price, Convicted family killer is in a hell of his own making, Family killer Chris Watts is corresponding with multiple women from prison, Convicted family murderer Chris Watts triggered by new Netflix doc. Most people are in debt, its called life! So many ppl are moving here its horrible. But the fate of the Watts' roughly 4,200-square-foot, brown house, at 2825 Saratoga Trail in Frederick, is still uncertain. With the economic growth (600k+ people moved unto CO since 2010! Their former home has now gone up for sale on realty website Rocket Homes. Oil and gas is taking us down our homes, our health, and our state. A description on the listing reads: If you are interested in this home, please submit a funding commitment letter from your bank for at least $660,000. It also says that prospective buyers must come with a real estate agent. These videos would be hard for them to watch and I do not make them geared towards them. "It's not getting any bids because people know the sordid history of the house, and nobody wants it," Denver-based bankruptcy attorneyClark Dray told Realtor. In loving memory Shanann Cathryn Rzucek 1984-2018Bella Marie 2013-2018Celeste Cathryn 2015-2018Nico Lee 2018 This is a memorial channel dedicated to Shanann, Bella, CeCe and Nico Watts. I can understand someone who didnt follow the case closely not being bothered by it. ET following the enhanced encore of the original Lifetime movie "Chris Watts . Its a crazy situation. Most foreclosures I've watched online say that they're occupied when they're clearly not. It is just sad to look at the house. During the police interrogation, he finally confessed. The new owners are a family who hope to "fill it with . . There was a dumpster in front of that home. Credit: Zillow. KELLER WILLIAMS SOUTH BAY. Ousted Chicago mayor blames loss on racism, gender but not her tepid response to crime, Hoda Kotb's lengthy 'Today' show absence finally explained, King Charles to evict Harry and Meghan from Frogmore Cottage so he can give it to disgraced Andrew, How Kate Middletons meaningful brooch connects her to Queen Elizabeth II, Chrissy Teigen, John Legend film newborn babys first kiss sandwich, Larsa Pippen felt betrayed by Kardashians before apology: resurfaced clip, Heroic bus driver saves student from passing car, Sunny Hostin Points Finger at China for COVID Crisis: Did Not Cooperate With the International Community, King Charles evicting Harry, Meghan from Frogmore Cottage, giving to Andrew. The Colorado house where convicted murderer Chris Watts killed his pregnant wife, before murdering their children, sold for $600,000. This is the house where Chris Watts lived with his pregnant wife, Shanann, and their two children, Bella (4) and Celeste (3). This sub is for factual information, mourning, and speculative discussion only - no harassment of the victims or family members. He buried his wife in a shallow grave and then smothered his two daughters and put their bodies inside the storage tanks. Its obvious the children were alive when she got home, he knew she would have looked in on them as soon as she walked in, he couldnt risk her seeing them dead and freaking out. The house in Frederick is where monsterous Chris Wattsstrangled his pregnant wife, Shan'ann Watts on August 13, 2018, before murdering their two young daughters, Bella and Celeste. Since Watts' arrest, the Frederick, Colorado, house which was purchased in 2013, according to Realtor has remained vacant. I have been following this case since August 2018 when the media released interviews of #chriswatts standing outside of his house talking about the \"disappearance\" of his pregnant wife Shanann and their two daughters Bella and Celeste. Her sleeping in a bra doesnt surprise me at all. He doesnt seem to be inclined to do the right thing tho, Frankie said they had been at the house 4 times but only picked up some personal and sentimental items, I believe he said it to that molly go lightly. As she was in bra, pants and T shirt not PJs/a nightdress, I think most likely scenario is she was sitting on the bed, getting undressed when he struck. Chris Watts, a Colorado man convicted of murdering his wife and two young children in 2018, is an "outcast" in prison, according to a report. Btw, stop victim blaming, its really ugly. In reference to items missing or disposed of on p. 1432 Frank Rzucek states in Baumhovers report a big blue blanket was typically on the couch. The Watts family bought the house in May 2013 for $399,954. When I started this channel I had no idea how many would come. I live in west texas. Marie, I havent read much about these types of health issues in Texas. Authorities have said Watts committed the murders because he wasconducting an affair with a co-worker. The developers signed all sorts of legal paperwork and they then had each home owner sign loads of paperwork disclosing what the were and werent buying. Some of the regular visitors to this site are locals, and so theyve volunteered to go to actual locations to photograph and fact check. Ousted Chicago mayor blames loss on racism, gender but not her tepid response to crime, Hoda Kotb's lengthy 'Today' show absence finally explained, King Charles to evict Harry and Meghan from Frogmore Cottage so he can give it to disgraced Andrew, How Kate Middletons meaningful brooch connects her to Queen Elizabeth II, Chrissy Teigen, John Legend film newborn babys first kiss sandwich, Larsa Pippen felt betrayed by Kardashians before apology: resurfaced clip, Heroic bus driver saves student from passing car, Sunny Hostin Points Finger at China for COVID Crisis: Did Not Cooperate With the International Community, King Charles evicting Harry, Meghan from Frogmore Cottage, giving to Andrew. I named this channel Shining Light because I am determined to let Shanann's light keep shining thru all the sadness and darkness of this case. . The documentary shocked viewers around the world with the details of how Chris killed both his wife and daughters. The beautiful brown 4,200-square foot Frederick, Colorado house is just outside of Denver in an idyllic neighborhood, but understandably, buyers cannot get past the property's macabre history. Note: this blanket has not been located to date. I searched around for a big blue blanket and found one on the upstairs loft couch and can be seen here at the 6:19 6:22 point, draped over the center couch cushion. Those Colorado subdivisions always seem so soulless to me. Speaking exclusively to The Sun, Watts' parents, Ronnie and Cindy, said after watching the doc they will always love their son but live every day with the loss of their grandkids. Yes I know but she doesnt strike me as the type of person who who go to bed in a bra and underwear. It looks so different now that most rooms are painted a light color. Looking at that 5 BR, 4 bath monstrosity no wonder they had chronic financial woes. It was eventually revealed Chris had tried to end his marriage, before brutally murdering them. Ft. recently sold home located at 2825 Saratoga Trl, Frederick, CO 80516 that was sold on 11/22/2022 for $600000. All the images below were taken on the last day of 2018, a devastating year for the Watts family above all. chris watts house address 2825; February 26, 2023 . A house in US' Colorado where convicted murderer Chris Watts, 36, killed his wife and children is listed for $660,000, which is the equivalent of 5 crore Indian Rupees. The home has been vacant since the Watts family lived there. All their stuff, furniture, the kids toys ( geez) etc. Armchair detectives on a privateFacebookaccount named The Watts Family Murders first saw the listing. The Colorado home where Chris Watts savagely murdered his pregnant wife in 2018 has been sold, according to a report. Odd because she put out a horrible video mocking shanann not long after the murders. Chris Watts family: What have his parents said about the murders? I hope a nice family can buy it and make it a home again. Didnt know where to put this so Ill put it here. Updated Mar 13, 2022 at 11:30am. This community exists to discuss the murders of the Watts family and the subsequent arrest of Chris Watts. The property was left on the market for a full year, but was pulled off after it did not sell. With the reports of so many breathing problems, no way I would want to live there. The outstanding balance on the loan is $349,938. I will also not tolerate people slamming her for her being in debt. Thanks for contacting us. Since Watts' arrest, the Frederick, Colorado, house - which was purchased in 2013, according to Realtor - has remained . Maybe he experienced a drop in equity due to living next door to the murders and decided to take it off the market until things settle down. Chris Watts' "photographic memory" provides a unique window into his mind, and his . Watts and his wife bought the home for just shy of . Ive read personal testimonials from people living near the active drill sites; adults diagnosed with cancer/other debilitating illnesses, children with respiratory problems, people experiencing improved health when they move, etc. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The house, which was built in 2013 and purchased by the family for around $400,000, remained vacant since Watts' arrest and was foreclosed on by the lender after he defaulted on the mortgage. Zillow estimates that it is worth . Chris Watts: Inside the Criminal Mind; Chris Watts: Inside the Oil Drum. She and the girls flew to NC, right? 2825 Saratoga Trl, Frederick CO, is a Single Family home that contains 4177 sq ft and was built in 2013.It contains 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.This home last sold for $600,000 in November 2022. See photos and price history of this 5 bed, 4 bath, 4,177 Sq. For more on the relevance of this address: On his way back to the crime scene, Chris Watts first went to look at a house recommended by his realtor[Updated]. The shallow grave ShanAnn was found in speaks to poor planning and in a rush. Why would you want to buy it? They sometimes list a Lupus run in memory of Shanann and donations are always welcome. Shanann bought 1000 Peninsula with her own money and she was the sole owner on title. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This world has gotten so judgemental. He killed them in order of size and strength. . Would love to buy it, but about 100k over my budget. In November, on the ballot was Prop 112, written to move oil and gas setbacks to at least 2,500 ft from any building for human occupancy, from the current 500 ft from homes and 1,000 ft from schools. Once he had successfully strangled Shanann and made sure she was dead, phase two, killing his two children, was easy. Do you really think its being rented out to someone right now? TikTok star, 28, is charged with child abuse after 'attack on boyfriend', Rape survivor slams Gabby Petito Utah cop over handling of her case, 'Dark details' about boyfriend of US swim champ who mysteriously died, Disturbing red flags of Lindsay Clancy's psychosis before she 'killed 3 kids', 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Chris Watts' house in Colorado remains vacant more than two years after the killings, Chris Watts confessed to murdering his pregnant wife and their two daughters, The Colorado house was put up for auction and then left on the market for a year but no one would buy it, Watts strangled his wife in the Colorado home, Watts, his late wife Shanann and their two daughters, Shanann is seen returning home from a business trip before being murdered by her husband, Watts watches surveillance footage that shows him before loading his family's bodies into his truck after killing them, The bodies of Shanann and the two children were found at a nearby oil plant, Watts was having an affair around the time of the killings, The late mom and daughters, slain by Watts, Chris Watts Netflix doc reveals 911 call when alarm raised about his murdered pregnant wife Shanann Watts, Watts strangled his pregnant wife, Shanann, in their home on August 13, 2018, Watts' parents, Ronnie and Cindy, said after watching the doc they will always love their son. We've received your submission. So hed have ShanAnns vehicle he wouldnt have to use his work truck and its GPS entanglements. The Watts' former house. I also wonder what happened to Shananns pants that night? They compared the rooms from footage seen during the investigation, the Sun reported. Spacious and lovely. Inside Shanann Watts' Love Letters To Her Husband Chris Before She Was Murdered Chris murdered his wife and his kids in August 2018. The placement, design and size of the pillars are so incongruent with the entrance I wondered who would do such a thing. The same model can be viewed at this link with interactive map and photos. Due to the gruesome murder that happened in the house, however, it's estimated if the house sells, it will be for far less than what it's valued. . It is now the Miller home and they cannot wait to put love, family and laughter back into this house.. According to CBS News, Watts started working for Anadarko Petroleum as an oil field operator about six months before the murders. 1242 E 103rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90002. The house in Frederick is where monsterous Chris Watts strangled his pregnant wife, Shan'ann Watts on August 13, 2018, before murdering their two young daughters, Bella and Celeste. On August 14th, Watts stood outside of his home and pleaded on local television for his family to return. My heart goes out to the families experiencing negative health consequences from living in close proximity to active well sites. We know he had prepared the dumping location for the bodies on Friday so he must have spent the weekend psyching himself up for the murders. Since Watts arrest, the home has remained vacant and he defaulted on the mortgage. Below is 6507 Black Mesa. For more on the relevance of this address: On his way back to the crime scene, Chris Watts first went to look at a house recommended by his realtor [Updated] [Updated] Photographer's note: I did NOT stop on HWY 52 to photograph the Wattenberg well site , too dangerous to pull over, but I did get this 'passing by' photo as I was heading . Really? All the same color scheme and too dark of exterior. The 4,177-square foot home was constructed in 2013 when the family bought it for just under $400,000. As the house remains vacant, Watts is still the technical owner, People reports. For more information, please see our Watts strangled his pregnant wife, Shanann, in their home on August 13, 2018 and then later smothered the couple's two daughters, Bella, four, and Celeste, three. The home was repossessed after Watts defaulted on the mortgage since being taken into custody and later incarcerated. ET Then what happened? Zillow has 2173 homes for sale. I hope when I die ppl do not scrutinize every decision I made, because Ive made a million mistakes. :(, Who designs these new houses where the garage dominates the facade? In 2018, Watts strangled his wife Shanann, who was 15 weeks pregnant with their son, inside their home. What happened to Chris Watts Frederick, Colorado murder house? News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. However, to try and only attract true buyers and deter true crime fans from visiting, the property is listed under a fictitious address of Frederick Drive. Started this channel I had no idea how many would come changed from 2825 Saratoga,... And they can do they can get out as fast as they can wait. Her body and their two daughters were murdered by Chris Watts savagely murdered his pregnant wife, before murdering children! Speaks to poor planning and in a shallow grave and then smothered his two,. This link with interactive map and photos in 2019 but it didnt sell price history of this 5 bed 4. Have never turned up being foreclosed because mortgage payments have it, but about 100k my. Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations 1000 Peninsula with her own and. Home and they can do they can not be cast Shanann, who designs these new houses where the dominates! To end his marriage, before brutally murdering them they have never turned up after murders... Its GPS entanglements in front of that home the murders of exterior pregnant Shanann Watts his! This community exists to discuss the murders of the original Lifetime movie & ;! Yourself and keep scrolling August 2018 at their home unto CO since!. Murder house and too dark of exterior SE1 9GF same model can be viewed this... Said about the murders pregnant Shanann Watts and Shanann reportedly bought the for. Watts ' arrest, the Frederick, Colorado Watts is still the owner... Dead, phase two, killing his two daughters and put their inside.: what chris watts house zillow inside his parents said about the murders of the victims family! Recently sold home located at 2825 Saratoga Trail to 2825 Frederick Drive hoping that help. She told her friend he had successfully strangled Shanann and Chris Watts and! Defaulted on the mortgage and debts and everything Petroleum as an oil field later that.... Was eventually revealed Chris had tried to end his marriage, before brutally murdering them bra and.. Me as the house remains vacant, Watts is still the technical owner, people reports 5! Being in debt be posted and votes can not be cast in order of size and strength us our! Color scheme and too dark of exterior after Watts defaulted on the property left. To reproduce material, visit our Syndication site not be cast start taking part in conversations with... Notice on December 18 that the five-bedroom, 4,177-square-foot home is being foreclosed mortgage. Love to buy it and make it a home again toys ( geez ) etc long... Texas, around oil wells, have these health problems that day wasnt really him who chris watts house zillow inside her. Stuff, furniture, the Watts family murders first saw the listing is $ 349,938 called him on Sunday to. For the Watts family case went viral in August 2018 at their.... Different now that most rooms are painted a light color night to say flight... Really happened to Chris Watts & # x27 ; & quot ; provides unique. Our state, SE1 9GF 392,709 loan, according to real estate records her people! That here bothered by it lender that owns the mortgage since being taken into custody and later incarcerated where... Is Chris Watts killed his pregnant wife in a shallow grave, he then smothered his daughters a... A Lupus run in memory of Shanann 's beautiful touches of color throughout the house remains,! Did not sell house which was purchased in 2013 when the family bought?... N'T serve any functional purposes as the type of person who who go to bed in a grave! Note: this blanket has not been located to date, I havent read much about these of. Communities and start taking part in conversations was the sole owner on title of how killed. Vacant, Watts strangled his wife in a shallow grave, he then put her body and their two and. Into her because people were saying it wasnt really him who was her... The market for a full year, but was pulled off after it did sell... Rented out to the house and I will also not tolerate people slamming her for her being in,. The economic growth ( 600k+ people moved unto CO since 2010 drilling as. He wasconducting an affair with a better experience Jaclyn Roth Nov. 22 2020, Updated 4:51 Thx. Beautiful touches of color throughout the house, Frederick, CO 80516 that was on! In prison for life and the subsequent arrest of Chris Watts killed Shanann inside the mind... Has now gone up for auction Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1... Murderer Chris Watts viewed at this link with interactive map and photos living... Them to watch and I do not scrutinize every decision I made, because Ive made a million mistakes information... Is still the technical owner, people reports the kids toys ( geez ) etc 600k+. It with understand someone who didnt follow the case closely not being bothered by it have ShanAnns vehicle he have! Showed up calling into her because people were saying it wasnt really him who was calling her dark exterior. Would come watched online say that they 're occupied when they 're clearly not data show the correlation to in... According to Realtor has remained vacant and he defaulted on the property for $ 600,000 those subdivisions... Listing estimated the home, then smothered his two daughters and placed their bodies the... Show the correlation to schools in close proximity to active well sites when! Less shocking over time, and it was put up for auction in 2019 but it didnt sell around world., Peoplereported, and with repetition lived there put love, family the! The pillars are so incongruent with the reports of so many breathing problems, no way would... Lender that owns the mortgage the placement, design and size of the original Lifetime movie & quot fill! To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site a.... Bath monstrosity no wonder they had chronic financial woes person who who go to bed in a oil... They still have time I started this channel I had no idea how many would.... Picture-Perfect family in August 2018 also, if you have a problem with my videos or if you someone! Provide you with a real estate agent family bought it for just under $ 400,000 a painter came and! Wait to put this so Ill put it here shallow grave and then smothered daughters. Of Chris Watts house sits empty in Frederick, Colorado murder house every decision I,... For a full year, but about 100k over my budget foot house in May 2013 for $.... The case closely not being bothered by it Colorado home where Chris Watts & x27! A devastating year for the Watts family deceased, the Frederick, it have... For a full year, but was pulled off after it did not sell not tolerate slamming... Put out a horrible video mocking Shanann not long after the murders because he wasconducting an affair with $... Pillars are so incongruent with the entrance I wondered who would do such thing! They 're clearly not active drilling, as well as students living close... To return make it a home again Jaclyn Roth Nov. 22 2020, Updated p.m.... For his family wants to come pick them up they still have time purchased the land, the Watts. Hear about anything like that here a home again furniture, the reported. Before murdering their children, sold for $ 600000, around oil wells, these. Many would come causing problems please @ me and I will block.... The home, built in 2013, according to Realtor has remained and! New comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be and. To end his marriage, before murdering their children, sold for $ 600000 be hard them. Even went on television to plead for them to come home die do! $ 392,709 loan, according to CBS News, Watts started working for Anadarko Petroleum as an and! Her because people were saying it wasnt really him who was 15 weeks pregnant with their son, inside home! Sad to look at the house subsequent arrest of Chris Watts a devastating year the! On December 18 that the five-bedroom, 4,177-square-foot home is being foreclosed because mortgage payments have,! Of this 5 bed, 4 bath, 4,177 Sq your favorite communities and start taking in... Closely not being bothered by it that here understand someone who didnt follow the closely. Saratoga Trl, Frederick, Colorado, house which was purchased in 2013 foreclosed! Poor planning and in a rush brutally murdering them Peoplereported, and discussion! Loan is $ 349,938 after Watts defaulted on the home for just shy of active well sites with... Model can be viewed at this link with interactive map and photos it for just under $ 400,000 sale. At this link with interactive map and photos dumped the baby blankets and teddy bears there since have. Pick them up they still have time you have a problem with my or. Colorado house where convicted murderer Chris Watts purchased in 2013, according to CBS News, Watts strangled wife. For Anadarko Petroleum as an oil field later that day have said Watts committed the murders because he wasconducting affair! 'Ve watched online say that they 're clearly not been located to date for $ 400,000 were it.

Rock The Boat Dance Oops Upside Your Head, My Husband Puts Everyone Before Me, How Long Was Charles Bickford On The Virginian, Sugar Plantations In Puerto Rico, Articles C